[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (6 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I like this hype of every big game (classicos, derbies) to be honest, maybe becasue around here there arent uch hyped up games.. I like the tension in the air..this time el bo3bo3 mou being there.. ya3ni.. :)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
why did this become about me sudenly?

If you are implying about me favoring Barcelona, then sure thing. Whats wrong with that? you are a 1 team guy I am a 10 team guy, so what?!

Look man, if you dont like me, simply dont engage with me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't get hostile, you started replying to my posts and you started telling me why you are going to watch the match. If you don't like my attitude simply don't reply to my posts.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't have any plans for tonight but I can assure you I won't be watching the match either.
You know what's so sad? Is that All the hypes surrounding this game makes you think the La Liga is so interesting and exciting... When in-fact it's an overrated league with a guaranteed minimum 65+ points for each team.

To enjoy the league and such a games, you would at least have 4 or 5 matches a season worth watching but not wait for 38rounds to watch only two matches.

That and like camel-face once said after he signed for Milan, that in Spain, it's like people are in a theater clapping each 1min, no cheering, no atmosphere nothing.

Roma derby, Milan derby, Juve-Inter games are much worth watching than this game.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Don't get hostile, you started replying to my posts and you started telling me why you are going to watch the match. If you don't like my attitude simply don't reply to my posts.
I was making Convo before you detoured the convo making about why am I watching the game. And I didnt reply to you in specific, I said Lebanese mu3arada. I referred to Rab, Snoop, and yourself. I didnt mean anythign offensive to any of you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
so its only the lebanese mu3arada that aren't gonna watch the game, right? :D
TBH, I wouldn't mind watching the game (at the end of the day) I do enjoy watching Football so If I have nothing to do I would probably watch it.

But the thing is, I'm not waiting for this game with passion, I don't even know what time they play and If I have something better to do (like meeting a girl):D then there's no way I'm wasting my time watching La Liga.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was making Convo before you detoured the convo making about why am I watching the game. And I didnt reply to you in specific, I said Lebanese mu3arada. I referred to Rab, Snoop, and yourself. I didnt mean anythign offensive to any of you.
Look at post #1567, if it weren't about you then I apologize but still I can see that you wrote "I" twice there. You made the conversation about you, not me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You know what's so sad? Is that All the hypes surrounding this game makes you think the La Liga is so interesting and exciting... When in-fact it's an overrated league with a guaranteed minimum 65+ points for each team.

To enjoy the league and such a games, you would at least have 4 or 5 matches a season worth watching but not wait for 38rounds to watch only two matches.

That and like camel-face once said after he signed for Milan, that in Spain, it's like people are in a theater clapping each 1min, no cheering, no atmosphere nothing.

Roma derby, Milan derby, Juve-Inter games are much worth watching than this game.
I agree, I tried many times watching La Liga games and I always get annoyed at the way they cheer.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I agree with you guys here, I had an argument with my friend about this and it's unbelievable how many people think the most attacking football is automatically the best football.
The league actually sucks so much ass, even G.Rossi looks good in it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Real Madrid's last 7 matches in La Liga, 5 of these 7matches ended with awesome attacking football:sergio:

Real 6-1 Deportivo

Malaga 1-4 Real

Hercules 1-3 Real

Real 6-1 Racing Santander

Real 5-1 Atl. Bilb

Real in these 5matches scored: 24 goals, almost a 5goal average per match :lol:

Barcelona's last 4matches

Barcelona 5-0 Sevilla

Getafe 1-3 Barcelona

Barcelona 3-1 Villareal

Almeria 0-8 Barcelona

Barcelona scored in their last 4matches: 19 goals :lol:

What a shitty league !!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
At last, its d day. Real have been more impressive than Barcelona this season, in both the CL and the Liga. But this game is going to be in the Camp Nou, and even though Real are perfectly capable of winning, i see it going in Barca's favor today. I think Barca's players are dying for payback against Mourinho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)