[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not really, that's why I asked the question. I also find it not probable he would move somewhere else but maybe as Andy said, to the USA or something.
That sounds logical from today's point of view.
But it's hard to predict how will the relationship between Ronaldo and the people in Real develop or will there be some super rich team in Italy/England/Germany in some 4-5 years, owned by some filthy rich guy ala Abramovich, that will make a dream squad and offer Ronaldo and Real something they can't reject.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The others are part of the audience.
It's been years since I last talked to you about football (sorry for that :D) and I'd really like to know your opinion about Messi and C. Ronaldo. I know that you kinda live in the late 90's/early 2000's when it's about football and you even show opposition to this modern football in some way, but you must have a footballing opinion about these two guys.
What is it? :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's been years since I last talked to you about football (sorry for that :D) and I'd really like to know your opinion about Messi and C. Ronaldo. I know that you kinda live in the late 90's/early 2000's when it's about football and you even show opposition to this modern football in some way, but you must have a footballing opinion about these two guys.
What is it? :D
Why how nice of you to ask, and completely correct diagnosis too btw. :D It's not that I'm opposed to the football now, I just lost interest a long time ago (around Calciopoli I suppose), so I really have almost nothing to say. It even bores me to watch highlights, I only want to see the goals and not even all of them. If Juve started winning again, who knows, but for now it's just wallowing in complete mediocrity, that's not much of a kick.

Messi and Ronaldo, what to say. I wouldn't cheer for Messi cause that would put me in a group of fans who annoy me. Other than that I'm cool with him. And Ronaldo. Maybe I should be cranky that someone finally replaced Raul? I can't really muster that kind of involvement, it's all the same to me. :D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
This was pure technique and the ball changed direction once. Look at how these new balls keep changing direction as if there is wind blowing from one side and in the next second blowing from the other side. The new ball is almost moving zig-zag.
Yeah i know what you mean, i've played with one of those new balls myself and it's unpredictable in the air.

I was just pointing out that someone used those kicks a lot :D, even though at the time the ball wouldn't change directions that much, it was fucking beatiful because it was more down to his own ability than the ball's unpredictability.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why how nice of you to ask, and completely correct diagnosis too btw. :D It's not that I'm opposed to the football now, I just lost interest a long time ago (around Calciopoli I suppose), so I really have almost nothing to say. It even bores me to watch highlights, I only want to see the goals and not even all of them. If Juve started winning again, who knows, but for now it's just wallowing in complete mediocrity, that's not much of a kick.

Messi and Ronaldo, what to say. I wouldn't cheer for Messi cause that would put me in a group of fans who annoy me. Other than that I'm cool with him. And Ronaldo. Maybe I should be cranky that someone finally replaced Raul? I can't really muster that kind of involvement, it's all the same to me. :D
I'll always be here for you if you want to talk about Simone Inzaghi or Hierro. Screw Messi and Ronaldo :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)