[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (92 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Real Madrid and Barcelona play the best football by far this season, nothing wrong with enjoying watching them thrash teams. I stopped watching at 3-0 for Barca myself, but i can understand people continuing to watch them or Real even after they're up by a good margin.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Real Madrid and Barcelona play the best football by far this season, nothing wrong with enjoying watching them thrash teams. I stopped watching at 3-0 for Barca myself, but i can understand people continuing to watch them or Real even after they're up by a good margin.
I can understand Real and Barca fans watching when their team is 6-0 up.

I can't understand why anyone else would.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yea I've never understood that. It's like some teams don't even try to play Barca.

oooh that's like herpes. One bad decision and your stuck with it for life.
If thats true, its probably a mental thing, with Barca being a superpower in the past couple of years.

Despite that, i feel Real have been winning their games with more ease than Barca this season, well at least before today.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Some goals are impossible to prevent, the conditions at which they are scored makes it impossible.
The ball was in the air a long time before he volleyed that.

Someone should have been close enough to Zidane to challenge for that ball as it dropped.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I can understand Real and Barca fans watching when their team is 6-0 up.

I can't understand why anyone else would.

Especially in the case of Real this season, its a new team, with players that play nice intricate one touch football. I can understand why people would want to watch every minute of that trio, Ozil, Ronaldo and Di Maria.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I admire Real's style of play.

I like how fast and direct they are at times.

I'm still not going to watch them when they have a game won.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I admire Real's style of play.

I like how fast and direct they are at times.

I'm still not going to watch them when they have a game won.
I wouldn't either, but i can perfectly understand it if someone else would. These guys would still play good football and keep attacking even when 3-0 up.

Even though in a normal situation i prefer Barcelona's style, it gets a bit old after a while, Real are like the flavor of the month right now. Bilbao giving them a good game right now btw.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What i don't understand is why they don't get more crosses in up for Lorente, they always seem to drill low crosses that Real's defense deal with easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)