[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Messi has a fantastic header on him, that goal in the Champions League final was a gem. Problem being he is not so tall as Ronaldo so rarely finds himself chance to head the ball, so I find it hard to compare.
Dude, seriously.

I won't say that he doesn't have it (although I'm pretty sure that he doesn't), but one single header goal does not mean that he has fantastic headers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Blasphemy! Messi should be fantastic in all aspects of the game. Have you seen his tackling and man-marking? There's no match to him there.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Dude, seriously.

I won't say that he doesn't have it (although I'm pretty sure that he doesn't), but one single header goal does not mean that he has fantastic headers.
I dunno, for someone who does not head a ball often it was a special header to pull off.

Blasphemy! Messi should be fantastic in all aspects of the game. Have you seen his tackling and man-marking? There's no match to him there.
Thankfully I'm not one of these Messi fanboys ;)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I personally think Messi is a level above the rest, Ronaldo's good but there's no way he is Messi level. i do think he will surpass Maradona sometime soon.

But anyways, am I the only one who's pissed we didn't try to land Ozil for 15 mil? Krasic and him would be tearing sides up.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's really frustrating , Thought that I'd watch a great game between two top clubs in the la liga and after just 23 minutes Barca were leading 2-0. This scenario been happening over and over again in Spain.

Serie A top clubs are not that great to be honest ATM (with the exception of Inter) but atleast you would never know the outcome of games up until the last minutes (even with the majority of Inter's matches). Its definitely much more interesting than the spanish la liga.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)