[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (38 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Say what you want to say about Liga teams, but in the end the Sevilla's, Valencia's and Athletico's are still better than the Napoli's, Sampdoria's, Roma's and Palermo's.

Still, i do not enjoy watching Liga much, other than Real and Barca, and would almost always prefer the Serie A. But thats a matter of taste only.
naaa.. do you remember when Genoa actually played two even matches with Valencia? :biggrin:

Seriously. A think La Liga is about only two teams and the rest are quiet shit this year (also last year). I usually enjoyed watching La Liga, but this year it's more about when Real and Barca play. Also, the Danish broadcasting this year is all about these two team's.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Double definitely, but CL probably not, but it's not immposible.
As long as Barca don't win anything, then I am happy.

P.S I wonder if A. Madrid players work on defensive set pieces in training. They are horrible

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
R. Madrid fans are chanting "Forza Mourinho", that's so Spanish :D

I hope some day we'll get the chance of getting Mourinho to coach us.
I hope so, but it's not gonna happen, he is going back to the EPL after the R. Madrid job, he never liked Italy and will never do. I see him as the replacement for Fergueson at Man utd.
The way he transformed R. Madrid in one year and made them way better defensively and organized is something special

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
La Liga is such a gay league.
Very entertaining gay one though :D
I am a fanboy of Ozil, that's why I follow R. Madrid games.
Also I hate Barca alot, so I am always cheering against them, even if it was a team made out of 11 VicB

Why would you ever want Real to win something?

And yes, bring Jose.
Do you really think Mourinho would come back to Italy after all the shit he got!?! and even if comes back, I see coaching Inter only.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why would you ever want Real to win something?

And yes, bring Jose.
a general hate against Barca and their fucking Mes Que un Club. Just because of that line I dislike them.

They act like their staduim for ''Catalunya'' is like what the black church is to African-Americans. Fucking hate that Barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)