[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (6 Viewers)

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
imo, I dont think he is technically skilled enough for barca when they play their 70% possesion game.....he was great at what he does, but I still believe he isnt suited for them
....as much as I hate busquets, he has better then masch

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya, he's more suited to Barca's style than Masch, but i think in time, Masch can get used to their style of play and fit in, he isn't a particularly bad passer.

Also i think Busquets is a much better player than he's given credit for.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
men in spain love holding each other from the neck! I saw that between Villa and Alves and then Mourinho and the coach assistant of Malaga. It was Ewww!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya, i will never understand that.

Though some people might argue that we Arabs aren't ones to talk. How do men greet each other in Arab culture? Especially when they haven't seen each other for a long time.

Exactly, well Westerners will never understand that either :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ya, i will never understand that.

Though some people might argue that we Arabs aren't ones to talk. How do men greet each other in Arab culture? Especially when they haven't seen each other for a long time.

Exactly, well Westerners will never understand that either :D
In some african cultures here, it's okay for men to hold hands as a gesture of friendship & brotherhood.

Just last week one client tried to hold my hand & i quickly made a move to call another client.:D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
The arab greetings is more suitable in a Italian forum than anything else :)

But imagine, if we hold necks and kiss cheecks as well. Not that would be extremely gay.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In some african cultures here, it's okay for men to hold hands as a gesture of friendship & brotherhood.

Just last week one client tried to hold my hand & i quickly made a move to call another client.:D

He should know white people are sensitive to any contact between men, his fault :D

Btw, we do more than hold each others hands, kissing each other twice on every cheek is standard Arab greeting when you haven't seen someone for a long time. A friend of mine was in the US a while ago, and greeted his friend that way, people looked at them and assumed they were gay :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He should know white people are sensitive to any contact between men, his fault :D

Btw, we do more than hold each others hands, kissing each other twice on every cheek is standard Arab greeting when you haven't seen someone for a long time. A friend of mine was in the US a while ago, and greeted his friend that way, people looked at them and assumed they were gay :D
That's done in the Balkans too.
Just that we do that to men and women, not only men :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's done in the Balkans too.
Just that we do that to men and women, not only men :D

For future reference Alen, when i say the West, i mean Western Europe and America. Balkans, Turks, Latino's and the rest are almost as backward as Arabs, you just happen to be in the West geographically :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)