[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (35 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Surprise, surprise. After the royal choking in South Africa, someone found the net against the Mickey Mouse clubs.

Sneijder for ballon d'or!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
there was no doubt who would win the italian one :p all sevilla needed was to score one goal but barca was just untreatable today
:disagree: :disagree:

No wonder serie A is losing ground when even the long time serie A followers are doing this.

No La Liga fan or EPL fan will watch serie A Super Cup ahead of their own super cups, no matter the results.

Shame on you :stuckup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:disagree: :disagree:

No wonder serie A is losing ground when even the long time serie A followers are doing this.

No La Liga fan or EPL fan will watch serie A Super Cup ahead of their own super cups, no matter the results.

Shame on you :stuckup:
:p i really doubt i am the reason serie A is losing ground, and i will always pick the better game regardless of the league unless of course juve or boquita are playing

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Barca were always going to win this one. Other than Madrid, the other teams all bend over to Barca, while Barca ass rapes them. Thats going to be the story throughout the season. They'll win the Liga this year.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Surprise, surprise. After the royal choking in South Africa, someone found the net against the Mickey Mouse clubs.

Sneijder for ballon d'or!
Sevilla is a top four team in Spain, it has been like that for the past 4-5 years. :shifty:

Though after displays like tonight, i am starting to get convinced that Sneider might indeed win the ballon d'or

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)