[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (6 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
And Ronaldo shouldn't be earning 13m/ season. But still he does. So theoretically since Higuain has been this fundamental for RM this season, I see no reason not to accept such a request other than having double standards.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And Ronaldo shouldn't be earning 13m/ season. But still he does. So theoretically since Higuain has been this fundamental for RM this season, I see no reason not to accept such a request other than having double standards.
Double standards? You can't look at it that way.

Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world who already won many titles and proved himself everywhere. Higuain is an amazing player with tons of potential who can become a top class striker in a couple of years but he has no rights to demand for such wages just yet. Even a marketing club like Real will probably refuse to do it. Maybe it's even a bs story but still. By your logic Pepe should demand at least 7-8mln euros since he's holding their defense. It's not how you look at things, you can ruin the club that way. He should only work on his play and continue playing and scoring like this, money will come with it.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Double standards? You can't look at it that way.

Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world who already won many titles and proved himself everywhere. Higuain is an amazing player with tons of potential who can become a top class striker in a couple of years but he has no rights to demand for such wages just yet. Even a marketing club like Real will probably refuse to do it. Maybe it's even a bs story but still. By your logic Pepe should demand at least 7-8mln euros since he's holding their defense. It's not how you look at things, you can ruin the club that way. He should only work on his play and continue playing and scoring like this, money will come with it.
Im not saying that this is the way it should be for every club Dus, All Im saying is that when a club is paying an enormous 13m for Ronaldo and calling it normal for what his status is in world football. Then by all means I find it rather "normal" too for a player like Higuain who has been in a great cosistent form for more than two years now. Hell he even single handedly made RM somehow manage to challenge Barca even if it wasn't for long.

And he's not demanding a salary as huge as his teammate but quite cheaper. This might destroy RM as you've said but they should have thought of that earlier when they signed Ronaldo. (I just recalled that a player like Guti earns about 6m a season for RM with all his injury woes).

As for your Pepe example, he's nowhere close to what Higuain has been for RM for more than 2 years now. He even screwed them up last season and yet he's already paid much cash (I think he earns about 4m).

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I am not a barca fan, and I know their match ended up 2-2 but
Messi shouldn't be allowed to play football with humans... Send him to space to compete with aliens or whatever... He's too good, and it's unfair for his opponents!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
His freekicks are not awful but he's still far from being an expert at taking them. The one he took tonight was not a perfect one either, it didn't have the needed height but Almeria wall didn't jump even one centimeter to block the shot.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I agree ragarding the free kicks "King Ale", but Dani should take care of those. I have seen Maradona, Zizou, Ronaldo the brazilian all play, but I have never seen such close control of the ball similar to the one Messi has. Sometimes I look at him and say there is no way he is getting away from all the opponents around him, but then he will get away with ease.He makes it look so easy that's really unfair, it's like playing playstation on the super easy mode. The kid is still 22!!!!!

May 22, 2007
His freekicks are not awful but he's still far from being an expert at taking them. The one he took tonight was not a perfect one either, it didn't have the needed height but Almeria wall didn't jump even one centimeter to block the shot.
I just don't know why someone has to be amazing or awful at free kicks for some people. You got it spot on in the bold part.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

UD Almería vs FC Barcelona

LA Liga 2009-2010 Day 25
Saturday March 6, 2010 19
Estadio Juegos del Mediterráneo

JSC SPORTS - Ara. Comm. - 1150 KBPS - 320*240 - flv

Goals

First Goal for Almeria by Cisma 12
Click Here for Video

Messi Draws for Barcelona from a Free Kick 43
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Almeria by Puyol (An Own Goal) 58
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Barcelona by Messi 66
Click Here for Video

Extras

Ibrahimovic is Sent Off 64
Click Here for Video

Highlights

First Half Highlights : Almeria 1-1 Barcelona
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights : Almeria 2-2 Barcelona
Click Here for Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)