[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (6 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
They'll have a better chance of winning the CL the league.
Barça are still stronger at thd moment, and with the addition of Villa will brvstrongr next season. They could do with strengthening their defence though
In the league they have just Barca as a direct rival to compete against. In the CL there are atleast 5-6 teams that can cause them trouble and knock them out of the competition.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
In the league they have just Barca as a direct rival to compete against. In the CL there is atleast 5-6 teams that can cause them trouble and knock them out of the competition.
You underestimate La Liga. They will need to find the balance and fluidity that comes with time, by then the league could be out of reach, not to mention they might not like it up them!

They will get through to the serious business of the CL after Christmas, and by then they could well be gelling.

I still think at that time they'll have a new coach.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They signed Albiol and Arbeloa also on the way.
i'm sure Pellegrini will also ask for a new CB.

I know they do the "galactico" every year but....
I have to admit this year is just scary.

Kaka,Ronaldo,Benzema+few defenders and maybe Xabi...

unbeliveble...where the hell all the money is from?...
Pellegrini has nothing too say.. Perez buy the players..

Mar 4, 2007
Karim Benzema, new Real Madrid player

Realmadrid.com

Real Madrid C.F. and Olympique Lyonnais have reached an agreement for the transfer of Karim Benzema. The player will have his medical examination in the next few days, which will be followed by the signing of the contract with his new club.

The 21-year old French international striker will play six seasons for Real Madrid.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
They signed Albiol and Arbeloa also on the way.
i'm sure Pellegrini will also ask for a new CB.

I know they do the "galactico" every year but....
I have to admit this year is just scary.

Kaka,Ronaldo,Benzema+few defenders and maybe Xabi...

unbeliveble...where the hell all the money is from?...
a new DC? why? they will also have Garay for next season, After sign Arbeloa and Benzema. They will focusing on Xabi and sell all the players they don't need

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I don't think they'll win the Champions League next season.
I agree, they might have a better chance, but I don't see them winning it.
He could at least say thank you.
:lol:
a new DC? why? they will also have Garay for next season, After sign Arbeloa and Benzema. They will focusing on Xabi and sell all the players they don't need
Correct, Albiol, Garay and Pepe is enough for the CB position.
Let's try to get Huntelaar, VdV or Sneijder, one of them surely can be fit in the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)