[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (110 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
How much time will it take them? What do you think? Is August-February enough time for the attacking trio to gel well?

Because if it is, then they might lose lots of ground in La Liga until then, but they'll be ready on time for the CL knock-outs and that's what really counts for them. They won La Liga twice in a row in 2007 and 2008, but it's been a long time since they were competetive in the Ch. League.
The players they have signed, are players who are match winners. It doesnt have to necesearly work out as a team. These players can win games on their own individual efforts.

Cant see it work out in long terms though, they are likely to win CL next season, but i dont think its a "project" what has a long term success.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
This is just fucking ridiculous. Platini and UEFA need to get cracking on some of those plans to limit club debt/spending to a given percentage of revenue - or whatever the hell they were thinking about doing.

So what's the tally? Almost 170M pound and running? Insanity.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So the money Perez uses, is loaned from a bank. Can someone explain me how anyone else hasnt done it, and secondly, what bank loans so much money in a period of biggest financial crisis in the last 25 years?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So the money Perez uses, is loaned from a bank. Can someone explain me how anyone else hasnt done it, and secondly, what bank loans so much money in a period of biggest financial crisis in the last 25 years?
ya but they also got tv rights for around 2billion € i think over the next 7 years (if i remember correct)
they gave that as a security i think....and they will sell millions of shirts with kaka and cr7...

Sep 1, 2002
all they need do is win the league an champions league for thd next few years and sell 30 million shirts.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How much time will it take them? What do you think? Is August-February enough time for the attacking trio to gel well?

Because if it is, then they might lose lots of ground in La Liga until then, but they'll be ready on time for the CL knock-outs and that's what really counts for them. They won La Liga twice in a row in 2007 and 2008, but it's been a long time since they were competetive in the Ch. League.
I think that in the Liga the individual talent of the players will be enough to win most games, even before the team gels. The CL is different.

Having said that, i do believe that if they keep this team together for another season, and don't add or remove too many players, they will be a frightening team for the 2010-2011 season.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The players they have signed, are players who are match winners. It doesnt have to necesearly work out as a team. These players can win games on their own individual efforts.

Cant see it work out in long terms though, they are likely to win CL next season, but i dont think its a "project" what has a long term success.
It doesn't work that way, infact i have doubts that madrid won't win the champions league in the next few years.

Working in a stable environment is really important for teams to get the results that they hope for, madrid just doesn't have that. Buying and selling 5-6 players every year + changing the coach every season won't help.

The best that they can get is a la liga title but not a CL trophy IMO.

Sep 1, 2002
They'll have a better chance of winning the CL the league.
Barça are still stronger at thd moment, and with the addition of Villa will brvstrongr next season. They could do with strengthening their defence though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)