[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (107 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wouldn't be too worried if I was Barca. That Real team will have lots of unforeseen problems on the pitch and off, just like when the other "Galacticos" were in the team. People thought they would win the Double every year but they didn't come close.

I wish them the worst.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wouldn't be too worried if I was Barca. That Real team will have lots of unforeseen problems on the pitch and off, just like when the other "Galacticos" were in the team. People thought they would win the Double every year but they didn't come close.

I wish them the worst.
The other galacticos, after the 2002 CL, had no balance at all. Before that, when they had Makelele and strong defense behind Zidane and Figo, they did win the league and the champions league.

These new galacticos seem to strenghten all parts of the team. Kaka, Ronaldo, Albiol...now there is big interest in Carvalho, probably Maicon and an attacker. If they find the balance they'll be very very strong.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I still wouldn't bet on them winning anything much this season.

They will take time to gel and develop some kind of system and understanding.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So, so far it looks like:

Casillas

Ramos - Pepe - Albiol - Heinze

A Diarra

Ronaldo - Kaka - Robben/Sneider/VDV

Huntelaar/Ruud/Higuain - Raul​

No?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I dont know who is departing. I can see at least 2-3 players from the above who will leave.

It is just crazy spending especially with tough economic times.
Even Spanish Government were questioning the amount of money loaned to the club, while it should have gone else where.

I wish them a trophy-less season too.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It will probably be:

Casillas

Ramos - Pepe - Albiol - Marcelo

Gago - Diarra

Kaka

Ronaldo - Higuain - Robben
Which Diarra? I'm assuming Lass?

I'm more interested to see:

A) How Pellegrini will set-up his team and manage them.
B) How he'll do in Real's 'environment'.
Was always one of my favorite managers, would be interesting to see how he fares too.

Mar 10, 2009
la liga = fancy version of Scottish premier league

difference between barca and real compare to the rest is becoming bigger by each year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)