[SPA] La Liga 2007/2008 (3 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,643
    18 Leagues and 2 Champions Leagues tells a completely different story.
    Considering their budget and the amount they spend, that's not much. And more over, look at the gaps between their wins. They choke choke choke win, choke choke choke win, choke choke choke choke choke choke win.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    what i say is simple , i support both teams so if one of them win it is will be great , thats it.
    u know its not rocket science maher right??? :spliff: jack is asking a very straight forward question juve or barca thats it nothing hard about it really. my 4 year old cousin could answer that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    That Eto to tu Uzbek move is somewhat of an IQ test if you will, designed to weed out the amount of retards that will think its super serious and buy it.

Congrats Lucky Luke and Brisco, you passed it, not in flying colours though, just a C.

Agon

Sep 23, 2006
    i didnt believe it when i read in goal.com but when i saw this
    http://www.pfc-kuruvchi.com/eng/news_details.asp?newsID=606

Today at InterContinental-Tashkent hotel was press-conference for mass media with Samuel Eto’O.

- There was a really suggestion from club Kuruvchi. That’s way I’m in Tashkent right now. One the reasons why I’m here, to get know about this people and every interesting thing belong to this country. I just want to say something, but there still more suggestions from other clubs and I will choose one of the rightist for me. Tonight I will departure to Spain and there I will confirm my final opinion.

I have a deal with Vice-President of Kuruvchi Tavakkal Isomilov and if I come to the rightist decision I will tell him first and we promise keep this date in secret.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)