[SPA] La Liga 2007/2008 (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Actually, Ellayan crap aside, Barca is always an enjoyable team to watch. With Hleb, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi in their lineup, it really is interesting to see who plays, how they're lined up and who sits on the bench.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,626
    Actually, Ellayan crap aside, Barca is always an enjoyable team to watch. With Hleb, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi in their lineup, it really is interesting to see who plays, how they're lined up and who sits on the bench.
    Enjoyable but inefficient is not my cup of tea.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Enjoyable but inefficient is not my cup of tea.
    they werent always inefficient, i wouldnt exactly call a CL and La Liga in one season inefficient. They've had two transitional seasons, nothing wrong with that.But you have to applaud them for always trying to play good football, thats become rare in modern football.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,630
    they werent always inefficient, i wouldnt exactly call a CL and La Liga in one season inefficient. They've had two transitional seasons, nothing wrong with that.But you have to applaud them for always trying to play good football, thats become rare in modern football.
    Actually it is the other way around, they were always inefficient bar that season.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    :agree: its enjoyable to watch barca play cause u know they will always have top quality players in their team (maradona, romario, stoichkov, rivaldo, ronaldo, ronaldinho and messi)....

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

First and only, because I support only one team. You're sabotaging 28 different teams from 6 different countries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)