[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sorry but Mourinho made Ronaldo in that goalmachine he is.

ANd the casillias situation, that was the players fault. They tought they'd take over the dressing room, and mourinho responded by benching the leader of this, namely casillias

and mourinho was goddamn right. He's the coach, he's the boss. Its him who made them SO good in 2011/2012. Ronaldo knows.

And stop giving mourinho flak for what he did. If any player goes against Conte, and Conte rapes him a new arsehole and sets him eternally to the bench, you would all applaud it like it should.
Same goes for mourinho

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So can some of you now comprehend why others wouldn't like the idea of Mourinho at Juve?
Cause he once coached inter, won a treble, they are mad jelly about it, and thus hate him and consider him a bad coach despite his insane achievements ?

The game needs less pathetic allegri, and more winners like mou

Arrogant and schmuk ? yes, but he's brilliant and winning, so he absolutely can

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I've got little love for Mourinho, but insurrectionist players like Casillas and Ramos were to blame for the disintegration of team morale effectively splitting the squad in 2. If there's one thing Mou does right, its his ability to create a seige mentality in his squads fostering greater unity among it's players. I've lost what little respect I've had for Casillas who, get this, admittedly cried at night due to getting benched. Shame Del Piero is'nt in europe anymore to curl another FK around Casillas' overrated bitch ass.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Smug. Not Schmuk.
wel thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

I've got little love for Mourinho, but insurrectionist players like Casillas and Ramos were to blame for the disintegration of team morale effectively splitting the squad in 2. If there's one thing Mou does right, its his ability to create a seige mentality in his squads fostering greater unity among it's players. I've lost what little respect I've had for Casillas who, get this, admittedly cried at night due to getting benched. Shame Del Piero is'nt in europe anymore to curl another FK around Casillas' overrated bitch ass.
Yeah, good job spanish press to hide the truth about casillias

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Zach, I'm well aware of Mourinho's achievements. But I like those chosen to lead and represent Juve to have a certain level of class, and not the poisonous personality he has, spewing hate everywhere and dirtying the image of, and bringing shame and hate (not of the envious sort) upon the clubs he coaches.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach, I'm well aware of Mourinho's achievements. But I like those chosen to lead and represent Juve to have a certain level of class, and not the poisonous personality he has, spewing hate everywhere and dirtying the image of, and bringing shame and hate (not of the envious sort) upon the clubs he coaches.
Mourinho is a nice guy, with a masterfull tactical mind, and the best manmanagement ever seen in the game.

But what he is really good at, is focussing all attention on him, so the press doesnt go after the players when they play bad.
He'll insult the ref, insult the opposing coach, curse a player, moan about a billion other things

and the press loves it, and will go to him and want more juicy news. And leave players alone. that and his manmanagement is why the players love him so much

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Mourinho is a nice guy, with a masterfull tactical mind, and the best manmanagement ever seen in the game.

But what he is really good at, is focussing all attention on him, so the press doesnt go after the players when they play bad.
He'll insult the ref, insult the opposing coach, curse a player, moan about a billion other things

and the press loves it, and will go to him and want more juicy news. And leave players alone. that and his manmanagement is why the players love him so much
One thing that's always impressed me with Jose is how is with the fans. That's where you see a coaches true character.

engireman

May 26, 2009
Mourinho may be the genius on tactical, man management and other skills, but now he is no longer wanted by big European clubs due to his siege mentality strategy and poisonous public relationship and go back to Chelsea which is his only option. Chelsea also is no longer desired destination for top managers due to its impatient owner Abramovic who sacks everyone immediately without little patient. I think Mourinho's career among European football clubs over, because of his bad behavior. He made many enemy in all European big leagues during his short tenures. Contrast, in today's football environment, big clubs will require good public PR to expand its fanbase around the world and avoid negative images which Mourinho always creates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)