[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Malaga parked the bus & if not for their goalie they would have conceded a sack full of goals. It was way too easy for Real. Curiously enough Malaga didn't close down their wingers they concentrated on parking the middle. Seemed like they just wanted to concede the least goals. I really hope we go for it. Just don't chase shadows all night.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
So it's El Classico tonight. 18:00 CET TIME

I think Barca is going to kill Madrid, Madrid looks shaky at the back, I didn't believe what Zach said about Mou and his defensive system, but I have to admit madrid looked better at the back under Mou, this season so far it's wide open and a creativ team like barca will find many space and convert it to chances.
@Zacheryah

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So it's El Classico tonight. 18:00 CET TIME

I think Barca is going to kill Madrid, Madrid looks shaky at the back, I didn't believe what Zach said about Mou and his defensive system, but I have to admit madrid looked better at the back under Mou, this season so far it's wide open and a creativ team like barca will find many space and convert it to chances.
@Zacheryah
Ancelotti is making the classic mistake thinking you can deploy a 4-2-3-1 as an offensive system in a game against equal opponent.

You cant.

juventus, with 2 players who hardly kicked a ball this season, with no one of the team close to form, with not so high confidence and their CF not quite blending in yet, with a teenager on the midfield...

....actually was the better team against real madrid in their own stadium and would have likely draw and won if the ref didnt give chiellini a red card.

Now, adding to that, see how giovinco did ? he was pretty good cause he got shitloads of space .

Giving barcelona space ? Against neymar and messi with fabregas/iniesta/xavi behind em ?

This is gonna be one ugly game for madrid

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Ancelotti is making the classic mistake thinking you can deploy a 4-2-3-1 as an offensive system in a game against equal opponent.

You cant.

juventus, with 2 players who hardly kicked a ball this season, with no one of the team close to form, with not so high confidence and their CF not quite blending in yet, with a teenager on the midfield...

....actually was the better team against real madrid in their own stadium and would have likely draw and won if the ref didnt give chiellini a red card.

Now, adding to that, see how giovinco did ? he was pretty good cause he got shitloads of space .

Giving barcelona space ? Against neymar and messi with fabregas/iniesta/xavi behind em ?

This is gonna be one ugly game for madrid
What a classic mistake from such a tactically naive manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)