[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (11 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Stop being a faggot :p

You can't be excited about Ronaldo tho, especially not in this game :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but surely we are much better than Elche, Levante or Villarreal and yet they gave Real a real scare, so why can't we?
We were surely better than FC Copenhagen, Chievo, Torino, and Gala and look how much we struggled. It all depends on which Juve shows up on that day; if we play to our potential, then we can cause them a few problems, perhaps even beat them. However, as things stand, that is a big if.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We were surely better than FC Copenhagen, Chievo, Torino, and Gala and look how much we struggled. It all depends on which Juve shows up on that day; if we play to our potential, then we can cause them a few problems, perhaps even beat them. However, as things stand, that is a big if.
Depends if we learnt our lessons from Bayern last season and the shitty matches and mistakes this season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
so when juve wins like this we are in crisis, but when real does it they are a strong team with a great offense to be feared
Yeah but Real Madrid have been incredibly convincing in the CL.10 goals in 2 games says it all.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Atleti players are never going to get the same attention as someone from Barca or Madrid, that's just how it is. Not even Falcao got the same treatment.

I also think Messi having injury problems is a blessing in disguise for Neymar as it gives him necessary time to settle in & show what he can do.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Atleti players are never going to get the same attention as someone from Barca or Madrid, that's just how it is. Not even Falcao got the same treatment..
Are you sure that's not just because you're in a country where most don't follow football?

In Europe, Falcao got ALOT of attention last season.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Are you sure that's not just because you're in a country where most don't follow football?

In Europe, Falcao got ALOT of attention last season.
I don't know, maybe it is. Here you're pretty much ignored if you don't play in the PL or in the top two La Liga teams. Last season I mostly heard a lot of "Falcao had a good game... BUT LET'S LOOK AT WHAT MESSI AND CR7 DID INSTEAD".

Which granted, they are both great players who deserve a lot of attention, but still. Even when they had a not-so-great game they still got more press than when Falcao had a monster of one. I've barely heard a thing about Diego Costa here for example & he's the leading goalscorer.

Oct 4, 2013
The problem with Real Madrid and their fans is that they are so impatient. "omg we lost, sack the coach. omg whats our gameplan??!?!?!?!? sack the coach immedietley and not give him time to build on the new system"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)