[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Are you fucking kidding me, Brazil 2002 faced tough compztition :lol:

Italy was shit, spain was shit, Both elimited by south Korea, Argentina was shit, France was shit eliminated in the first round anf One if Germany weakest teams made it to the final.
Oh, i see , apparently i wrote it a bit confusing, i meant the following

france 1998/2000 had tough competition
Brazil 2002 is the reason they didnt won that aswel

Thing is 2002 brazil was an excessively good team, that didnt had much competition.

Like spain nowadays, but 2002 brazil was better. bit sad they never were really tested

Buy on AliExpress.com

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Nope I'm judging based on his best days with Arsenal, I thought he was a joy to watch back then but he never really blew my mind the way Ronaldo did back in his best days with Barca and early years with Inter (before the injury).

I think many have watched Ronaldo with Madrid and in the 2002 world cup and based their opinion on his time there but for those who watched him earlier before the injury many would agree with me that he was really one of a kind player.

Perhaps that's just my personal opinion but even Ronaldinho and Messi today haven't impress me the way he did back in those days.
now let me ask you, 97-98 season, del piero vs ronaldo, who was better? and I'm not talking about goals here.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Trezeguet - Del Piero - Nedved

Could this get any better, really? Look how the goals were scored. :touched::touched::touched:
Yeah, and the other team too. Zidane - Figo - Ronaldo.

You don't have any of these players anymore. Watching teams battle it out with such players :sheik:

Now you see such fake's and uninteresting players like Messi, just machines without character. Football have lost all the unique characters and it doesn't seem there will be a big influx of them in the near future...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,740
    Yeah, and the other team too. Zidane - Figo - Ronaldo.

You don't have any of these players anymore. Watching teams battle it out with such players :sheik:

Now you see such fake's and uninteresting players like Messi, just machines without character. Football have lost all the unique characters and it doesn't seem there will be a big influx of them in the near future...
    100%

I don't know how so many fans are entertained with these machines, the top players nowadays without speed would be be dead with zero entertainment. Zidane, Figo, Del Piero, Rivaldo etc were such a show even when they lost speed acc. you'd enjoy every movement technique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)