[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"why didnt france 1998-2000 or brazil 2002 won so much"

wel, because that was in the same era, and back then there were good NT's

current generation of nt's is goddamn weak

france, sucks
brazil, sucks
argentina, sucks
italy, qualitiwise not the best, and yet makes a final, says enough
germany, chokers
england, sucks, also chockers and no midfield

gee, i wonder why its so easy for spain

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Spain is shite. They were very lucky during the WC and massively overrated. Their route to the finals itself was anything but smooth, lost to Switzerland, tight game vs Chile, Portugal almost had them, Paraguay were SUPER close to beating them if it weren't for the missed penalties and Villa's penalty. Germany played like pussies and changed their whole gameplan just to play against Spain and towards the last 30-20 minutes they decided to show up. Other than victory vs the German and the Dutch, Spain were very unconvincing. They had a very small amount of goals (I think it was the least amount for a WC winner, I'm not sure), had the ball for 60-70% of the time and didn't do fuck all with it. Not to mention that 2010 World Cup was soooooooo weak!! France, Italy, Brazil and Argentina were absolute shit! If Maradonna didn't have his head up his ass I'm pretty sure Messi would've had his WC by now.

As for 08, the Spaniards hardly beat an Italy that was Pirlo-less, Gattuso-less and a fuck ton of other suspended players. However, as much as I can bash Spain they've accomplished an amazing feat by winning consecutive EC-WC-EC no other national team has ever done that. But they're still shite.
not sure if serious or trolling.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
perhaps you only judge henry based on his performance in juve?

speaking about best ever, I think in term of dribbling, ball control creativity and one touch passing, prime ronaldinho > all, the tricks he pulled out at that time were otherworldly...
Nope I'm judging based on his best days with Arsenal, I thought he was a joy to watch back then but he never really blew my mind the way Ronaldo did back in his best days with Barca and early years with Inter (before the injury).

I think many have watched Ronaldo with Madrid and in the 2002 world cup and based their opinion on his time there but for those who watched him earlier before the injury many would agree with me that he was really one of a kind player.

Perhaps that's just my personal opinion but even Ronaldinho and Messi today haven't impress me the way he did back in those days.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
"why didnt france 1998-2000 or brazil 2002 won so much"

wel, because that was in the same era, and back then there were good NT's

current generation of nt's is goddamn weak

france, sucks
brazil, sucks
argentina, sucks
italy, qualitiwise not the best, and yet makes a final, says enough
germany, chokers
england, sucks, also chockers and no midfield

gee, i wonder why its so easy for spain

Are you fucking kidding me, Brazil 2002 faced tough compztition :lol:

Italy was shit, spain was shit, Both elimited by south Korea, Argentina was shit, France was shit eliminated in the first round anf One if Germany weakest teams made it to the final.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Trophies say something else.
Yes, but are baseless for comparison to other great national teams. It's completely subjective, specifically because of what has already been mentioned - we are talking different eras and different levels of competition.

For example USA '94 was an incredibly competitive and testing tournament, full of strong heavyweight teams, several strongest others in the modern era (Sweden, Bulgaria, Romania). Euro 2012 wasn't, and I also thought World Cup 2010 is the poorest World Cup I have seen so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)