[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And yet, both National teams hasn't achieved what Spain has.
this is ture, and spain's team is absolutely incredible and is rigghtfully to consider them the best or amgon the best of all time.

one thing to keep in mind is that the level of competition on international level has been non existant vs spain though.

only holland 2010 and germnay in 2008 actually looked like good teams. the rest were not that great of competition

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
that's interesting, france's midfield would struggle, however brazil midfield should be able to kill spain midfield if dinho, kaka and juninho play at their prime... xavi and iniesta aren't good markers, silva even worse, alonso is too slow to handle kaka and dinho at their prime so is busquets, dinho and kaka should be able to dance around spain midfield, frustrate them to death and kill them.

of course with 1 condition, dinho, juninho and kaka should be at their best
I completely disagree. If anything France has a better chance commanding the midfield in a game against spain because of Zizou's game dictating skills. Kaka, Dinho, Rivaldo are all direct players not short passing possession keeping masters.. I'd expect them being starved of service all game long but very good on the counter attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Spain is overrated...just like Iniesta.
If it wasnt for Messi. Iniesta would have been worshiped by now. By far the best player in Spain's history.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
France 1998 wouldn't beat the current spain NT, Altough they have a great Defence and great MF, their attack is laughable. Guivarche, DUgarry are average at best.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
so u kids are really arguing which national team from different generations that would win if they were to meet each other. you guys are funskijs when the debate turn to [RUS]

that's like discussing who would win in the religion thread between muhammed and jesus and moses and buddha were they to have a fist fight [sorry if anyone is offended by me mentioning their profet]

btw. no team could beat USSR of the 80s.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Spain is shite. They were very lucky during the WC and massively overrated. Their route to the finals itself was anything but smooth, lost to Switzerland, tight game vs Chile, Portugal almost had them, Paraguay were SUPER close to beating them if it weren't for the missed penalties and Villa's penalty. Germany played like pussies and changed their whole gameplan just to play against Spain and towards the last 30-20 minutes they decided to show up. Other than victory vs the German and the Dutch, Spain were very unconvincing. They had a very small amount of goals (I think it was the least amount for a WC winner, I'm not sure), had the ball for 60-70% of the time and didn't do fuck all with it. Not to mention that 2010 World Cup was soooooooo weak!! France, Italy, Brazil and Argentina were absolute shit! If Maradonna didn't have his head up his ass I'm pretty sure Messi would've had his WC by now.

As for 08, the Spaniards hardly beat an Italy that was Pirlo-less, Gattuso-less and a fuck ton of other suspended players. However, as much as I can bash Spain they've accomplished an amazing feat by winning consecutive EC-WC-EC no other national team has ever done that. But they're still shite.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It is obvious that Mohammed would win a fist fight or a sword fight. Jesus would turn the other cheek. Moses needs a stick to walk and Buddha was a fat cunt.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
so u kids are really arguing which national team from different generations that would win if they were to meet each other. you guys are funskijs when the debate turn to [RUS]

that's like discussing who would win in the religion thread between muhammed and jesus and moses and buddha were they to have a fist fight [sorry if anyone is offended by me mentioning their profet]

btw. no team could beat USSR of the 80s.
I could.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)