[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
José Mourinho has filed a civil lawsuit against the editor of the Spanish newspaper Marca, accusing him of making defamatory comments in an article.

Roberto Palomar published the article on 17 September, which referred to the Real Madrid coach as "the type of person who leaves after causing a car crash".

Mourinho's legal representatives issued a statement reading: "This expression is objectively humiliating and the use of it was completely unnecessary to achieve the objective of the article.

"Mourinho is fully aware of the importance of the right of freedom of expression, and has not and will never take legal action against rightful criticism."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/20/jose-mourinho-sues-spanish-newspaper

:howler:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
José Mourinho has filed a civil lawsuit against the editor of the Spanish newspaper Marca, accusing him of making defamatory comments in an article.

Roberto Palomar published the article on 17 September, which referred to the Real Madrid coach as "the type of person who leaves after causing a car crash".

Mourinho's legal representatives issued a statement reading: "This expression is objectively humiliating and the use of it was completely unnecessary to achieve the objective of the article.

"Mourinho is fully aware of the importance of the right of freedom of expression, and has not and will never take legal action against rightful criticism."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/20/jose-mourinho-sues-spanish-newspaper

:howler:
I once read an interview with Mourinho in a magazine and he talked about an incident in which he had an almost fatal car crash.
That provocation is disgusting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I once read an interview with Mourinho in a magazine and he talked about an incident in which he had an almost fatal car crash.
That provocation is disgusting.
Wasn't aware of that, but it's certainly a pretty unpleasant comment regardless.

Certainly don't blame Mourinho for going after the paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)