[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (25 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Seriously, La Liga teams are quality. Very fun to watch and talented. Has gotta be the best league imo.
It is the best league. These teams get thrashed by the big teams, they don't do as well as their English and Italian counterparts defensively, but technically they're better, which is why their teams tend to do better than English and Italians in Europe. Did you see Rayo yesterday, they really have a technical team, and this is a bottom half team, their no 9 Jose Carlos was quite talented, obviously so is Chori Dominguez, they had this young Brazilian who was also giving Real a hard time, Leo something he was called.

I still prefer watching Serie A and EPL over La Liga(personal taste i guess) but I think the Liga has been the strongest league for the past couple of years.

Teams like Atletico and Sevilla are superior to the Newcastle's, Liverpool's, Fiorentina's and Lazio's IMO.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Casillas posted a pic of him with CR to deny reports that they are both on a rift. A paper talked about Iker leaking some news to his reporter GF who leaks it to her friends in the press.. There were also talks about Iker laughing when Inesta got the golden ball, and also when CR scored against city he claims that Cassillas didn't celebrate the goal..

This team doesn't seem to have a healthy atmosphere going on at all..

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It is the best league. These teams get thrashed by the big teams, they don't do as well as their English and Italian counterparts defensively, but technically they're better, which is why their teams tend to do better than English and Italians in Europe. Did you see Rayo yesterday, they really have a technical team, and this is a bottom half team, their no 9 Jose Carlos was quite talented, obviously so is Chori Dominguez, they had this young Brazilian who was also giving Real a hard time, Leo something he was called.

I still prefer watching Serie A and EPL over La Liga(personal taste i guess) but I think the Liga has been the strongest league for the past couple of years.

Teams like Atletico and Sevilla are superior to the Newcastle's, Liverpool's, Fiorentina's and Lazio's IMO.
Sevilla is the Fiorentina of La Liga. Fiorentina would win imo, this season anyway. Napoli-Atletico would be a more fair comparison probably. Tight match, either could win.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sevilla is the Fiorentina of La Liga. Fiorentina would win imo, this season anyway. Napoli-Atletico would be a more fair comparison probably. Tight match, either could win.
I don't believe Fiorentina would stand much of a chance, not now. Though with your opinions on Italian players/ Italian football, i understand why you'd think so :p

I personally think it would be safe right now to say that Italian clubs are third best.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't believe Fiorentina would stand much of a chance, not now. Though with your opinions on Italian players/ Italian football, i understand why you'd think so :p

I personally think it would be safe right now to say that Italian clubs are third best.
Yeah and your opinions on La Liga because of Barca :p

I don't think it's far fetched to say any of the top 4-5 Serie A teams (well usually, merda and bilan are so bad right now) wouldn't have much trouble beating all the La Liga besides the big two obviously. But Juve can beat them both of them :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)