[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (23 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah and your opinions on La Liga because of Barca :p

I don't think it's far fetched to say any of the top 4-5 Serie A teams (well usually, merda and bilan are so bad right now) wouldn't have much trouble beating all the La Liga besides the big two obviously. But Juve can beat them both of them :D
No, it's very far fetched.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't understand, you'd think people would be content to hear things like "barring Juve and Napoli(?) Serie A is shit" but looks like we have more Italiens than expected.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,156
    Teams like Fiorentina, Lazio and Roma would get smashed by Valencia, Atletico, Malaga, Sevilla.

It's not even fair.
    I wouldn't bet on it TBH. Lazio and Roma are pretty good teams. Lazio drew away to Tottenham.

The thing is that Italian teams don't give a fvck about Europa League which is why they always field their 2nd team most of the times and barely make it to the quarters.

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 ----------

Teams like Fiorentina, Lazio and Roma would get smashed by Valencia, Atletico, Malaga, Sevilla.

It's not even fair.
    I wouldn't bet on it TBH. Lazio and Roma are pretty good teams. Lazio drew away to Tottenham.

The thing is that Italian teams don't give a fvck about Europa League which is why they always field their 2nd team most of the times and barely make it to the quarters.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Italien is this:

If you agree with Andy about this stuff then I'm not going to talk any further with you about this subject.
    I'm at work, i can't see pictures.

An Italien is a fake Italian(Alen et al, 2009). As in, Australian Italians, American Italians etc, generally people who claim to have "Italian blood". "Italian blood" is blood injected with Marinara sauce (Bjerkness, 2009). Some researchers have argued that the term includes people who don't claim to have Italian blood, but are ardent Azzurri supporters to the extent they support Italy over their own national teams. King Ale and Azzurri7 have been cited as examples of the latter type.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)