[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3822023 said:
yes Pedro was onside
That's offside.

I hate Sanchez.

Valdes is not a good goalkeeper.

Iniesta is the best player in the world. He's straight up amazing. Little magician dude.
You shouldn't hate Sanchez. It's just that he's playing for the wrong team. He was nothing like that with Udinese.

Valdes is shit.

Iniesta will not do good in Serie A because he's Spanish.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's offside.

You shouldn't hate Sanchez. It's just that he's playing for the wrong team. He was nothing like that with Udinese.

Valdes is shit.

Iniesta will not do good in Serie A because he's Spanish.

I don't think you can come back from that level of douchebaggery.

you'll never see iniesta in serie a
I agree.

Because he's not good enough for Serie A.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck em both. I didn't mind Barca so much in the past, when they had quality players with less of an attitude (not major cunts); however, both the modern day Barca and Madrid squads are full of faggots and cuntbags.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Serie A does not want disgusting cunts anyway.
Inter? Milan? Genoa? Napoli?

Poor Mourinho :lol: He keeps trying and trying
You know that it is a two leg tournament? And that Barcelona was home? And Mourinho only needs to win 1-0.

they are not even close to the 2002 team...then la liga had more better teams like valencia and depor...now it's a 2 horse race
Even if you put teams like Manchester City, Chelsea in La Liga, they'll still be +10 behind RM and Barca.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya, Pep outclassed Mourinho so many times its not even funny anymore, did you see how cool he was yesterday, you could see the relief in his face for not having to face Pep anymore, lets see if Tito can keep it up.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
My bitterness?

I'd be bitter if Mourinho actually won classico's, he's coached like 15 of them, and lost about 7-8 times no? His classico record is absolutely laughable :D

May 22, 2007
My bitterness?

I'd be bitter if Mourinho actually won classico's, he's coached like 15 of them, and lost about 7-8 times no? His classico record is absolutely laughable :D
And why is that?

He's already collected all the major trophies in the biggest three leagues and the European titles.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And why is that?

He's already collected all the major trophies in the biggest three leagues and the European titles.
Interesting that you did not ask me this question when i supported every team that played against Inter a couple of years back.

Actually its not interesting at all :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)