[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (10 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Thats exactly what i said mate :D

Winning the Liga is a test not because its hard beating all those Liga teams, but because its a chjallenge to amass more points than Mourinho's Real Madrid. Barca will still end up getting +90 points, no doubt, no matter who the manager is, but sometimes that is not enough to win the Liga.
I explained the status quo to people that probably didn't get it :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I am currently in the Middle East. Majority here are either Barca or R. Madrid fans, and when I tell them that I don't cheer for both teams they are surprised as if I am crazy or etc. They thought I was retarded when I told them I don't watch/enjoy La liga, usually 1-2 games a year maximum for me (Usually the classico). It's sad how all they know is Real and Barca.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I am currently in the Middle East. Majority here are either Barca or R. Madrid fans, and when I tell them that I don't cheer for both teams they are surprised as if I am crazy or etc. They thought I was retarded when I told them I don't watch/enjoy La liga, usually 1-2 games a year maximum for me (Usually the classico). It's sad how all they know is Real and Barca.
In Morocco they hate Priemer League, but they love La Liga(Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia) and Serie A(Juventus, Inter, Roma, Milan).

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
In Morocco they hate Priemer League, but they love La Liga(Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia) and Serie A(Juventus, Inter, Roma, Milan).
In Kuwait/Lebanon Barca and Real is the only thing people talk about when it comes to football. I haven't seen any one discussing PL or Serie A or etc

Aug 2, 2005
In Kuwait/Lebanon Barca and Real is the only thing people talk about when it comes to football. I haven't seen any one discussing PL or Serie A or etc
In Kuwait there are some PL teams fans, they are quit high, I could say PL in more popular than Serie A.

but when it comes to normal people/girls, if you mention the word football in front of them, they will think football = Real + Barca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)