[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (3 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well PSG are in for the long term..Just purchased the media rights for a billion euros ,promoting Ligue 1 all across the world ,heavily invested in youth infrastructure as well i believe apart from their big splashes in the transfers ofcourse..So yeah nothing like that is going to transpire in PSG's case.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 02:49 ----------

PSG are owned by an investement company remember..In Malaga's case it was just a filthy rich arab who bought them but now dumped them since he wasnt willing to pay off their debts apparently..I also read that he dint like the way La Liga is run or something like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
There is disparity in Serie A TV deal as well but nowhere near as unequal as La Liga..

I mean look at this graphic

Quite ridiculous imo..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
There is disparity in Serie A TV deal as well but nowhere near as unequal as La Liga..

I mean look at this graphic

Quite ridiculous imo..
Salvo's right, it's not as bad in italy. But the picture is very similar. A few years ago I saw a similar comparison and the top two in Spain get maybe 140% of Juve relative to the rest. So it's very far from the relatively democratic system of the EPL.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3790170 said:
Toulalan's agent: "We are looking for the new club"

:lol: Malaga is 2nd coming of Villarreal from the last season i bet they will not even qualify to CL
They can't qualify from division 2. But that depends on if they sell Cazorla.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)