[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (38 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Are you insinuating that he's making stuff up?
Lol, no. Even though that's a possibility. I just don't see why that should be the case.
He said that he wasn't telling about his odds because nobody asked him about tips, and I simply replied that if the only odds he's telling about are the ones that he's winning, how should we know if he's actually making money from sportsbetting? And if he's not making money from sportsbetting, why should people ask him for tips?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Lol, no. Even though that's a possibility. I just don't see why that should be the case.
He said that he wasn't telling about his odds because nobody asked him about tips, and I simply replied that if the only odds he's telling about are the ones that he's winning, how should we know if he's actually making money from sportsbetting? And if he's not making money from sportsbetting, why should people ask him for tips?
I don't know man. Shit seems suspicious.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why should we? We don't know if you're generally winning or not when you're only announcing your wins. ;) Announcing that you won your odds after a game just makes you look like a douche. :D
yeah of course i lose too, but i just win a lot more ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Then give me some tips, Badass. I'm down €170 this week.
no football for tonight, looking into nba picks now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)