[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (166 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
As opposed to someone who drools at every sight of the Real Madrid coach, and never misses an opportunity to defend Real Madrid by bringing up their rivals whenever someone attacks them(which is another way of defending them)?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Get of your high horse, you were the one that started this, and even though your being repetitive and boring, i still humored you and played your game. You are no different than those you call Barca fans, well maybe the only difference is that your a broken record.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And by the way, you started the whole thing, you were the one who wanted to know MY opinion, the opinion of a broken record. I merely said Fuck Guardiola, randomly like I say FUCK barca, FUCK PSG and whatever teams I despise. Not only you lack imagination, you lack memory as well.

Buh bye

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And by the way, you started the whole thing, you were the one who wanted to know MY opinion, the opinion of a broken record. I merely said Fuck Guardiola, randomly like I say FUCK barca, FUCK PSG and whatever teams I despise. Not only you lack imagination, you lack memory as well.

Buh bye
Don't bullshit your way out of this, you quoted me and posted that, I understood what you were insinuating, so I played your game. You started making it personal. If you had said "Fuck Guardiola" or anything else without quoting me, I'd have cared less.

Oh and since we're correcting each others grammatical mistakes:

Its: "Not only do you lack imagination, you lack memory as well"

That will be all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)