[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (109 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Puyol's getting old, he should retire :D

And that Varane kid...:shocked: whata fuckin' boss. will be the best defender in the world soon enough. He's like Barzagli but more athletic and can score headers :p

As far as Barca goes, I hope these recent losses make them figure out what they're doing wrong. A small switch in tactics would make them so much better than they are and they really need that extra versatility because Messi is getting shut down every game and he's 90% of their attack. I'm saying this because I hope to see strong teams in Europe as long as it's not Inter or Milan :). People always bitch about quality of football having gone down and now they're asking for one of the best teams to falter :disagree: make up your minds.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Puyol's getting old, he should retire :D

And that Varane kid...:shocked: whata fuckin' boss. will be the best defender in the world soon enough. He's like Barzagli but more athletic and can score headers :p

As far as Barca goes, I hope these recent losses make them figure out what they're doing wrong. A small switch in tactics would make them so much better than they are and they really need that extra versatility because Messi is getting shut down every game and he's 90% of their attack. I'm saying this because I hope to see strong teams in Europe as long as it's not Inter or Milan :). People always bitch about quality of football having gone down and now they're asking for one of the best teams to falter :disagree: make up your minds.
Puyol should indeed retire, unless he's ready to take a back up role. He's not bad, but he sure isn't as agile as he used to be. He never was a great defender, but he was athletic enough and fast enough to recover and make plays. Now he's just a waste of space against solid competition. Barcelona need to buy a good defender rather than another attacking player they don't need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)