[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 League2011/2012 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: :lol:

Athletic Bilbao fans missed their Europa League final by mixing up Bucharest for Budapest.

The Basque club supporters wanted to watch their heroes take on Atletico Madrid in last Wednesday’s Europa League final in Bucharest. It was the biggest game of Bilbao’s season.

So 400 Bilbao fans decided to charter their own plane to take them to the final. And that’s where they made a colossal mistake.

The final was in Bucharest, capital of Romania. The Athletic special flight took the fans from Bilbao to Budapest, the capital of Hungary. They were only 397 miles from where they needed to be.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if it was posted

kyle, it's been a while but you;re officially off the hook bro :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've always said that Barca's dependence on Messi is too huge, they haven't had to contend with any extended period of time without him, but i've always predicted them to struggle badly in his absence. Laughable that some believe Xavi or Iniesta are more important/just as important to Barca.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The two are not mutually exclusive. Not to mention, i believe Guardiola played a huge role in developing Messi as a player, not that Messi would not have been a great player without Guardiola, but Pep did play a role in shaping the Messi we know today. (I'm being serious this time)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's probably that Messi depends on Guardiola. So for all intents and purposes Guardiola scored 40 of those 50 goals.
and you call me a bad troll? :p

I kind of don't understand your stake in all this? you always give the impression that your neutral when it comes to football these days, as you have little interest in it. Yet, i see you conforming with the anti Barca gang. Care to explain yourself, mister?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

I kind of don't understand your stake in all this? you always give the impression that your neutral when it comes to football these days, as you have little interest in it. Yet, i see you conforming with the anti Barca gang. Care to explain yourself, mister?
I'm not conforming with it, I'm in it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Without Martin we don't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)