[South America] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
loooooool I casually watched the game till 3-1...Argentina was absolutely all over the place, especially at the back

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
o yea Gago was there...that guy is yet to convince me really...too pretty for a MF destroyer :p

oh well, hope El Pibe realises that Cambi should be there next to Masch

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cambiasso is a better CB than half the clowns Argentina play back there, even if he can't get a game in midfield.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Chile is playing with 10 mens. Islas saw the red. Chile played better than Uruguay most of the first half, even with 10 mens. Let's see how Bielsa guy's do in the 2nd.
Yikes, I didn't mean to jinx them. I'm not watching the game, but I hope they win.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Don't worry. I don't know what Baldassi (the ref) was watching. Islas didn't deserved the red card. But Chile can handle it... I hope so.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Chile 0 - 0 Uruguay. It's a good point for Chile. Bielsa boys played with 10 man part of the first half and the whole 2n half. As I said, it's a good point taking that Paraguay tied, Argentina and Colombia loss and Uruguay still 3 points behind. Right now, we are in the 2nd place.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Chile 0 - 0 Uruguay. It's a good point for Chile. Bielsa boys played with 10 man part of the first half and the whole 2n half. As I said, it's a good point taking that Paraguay tied, Argentina and Colombia loss and Uruguay still 3 points behind. Right now, we are in the 2nd place.
Good result considering the circumstances. Now it's time for Peru to outplay Brazil. :xfinger:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Chile rode their luck a bit, but defended pretty well.

I thought they could have been a bit more compact, at times, to close down space, though.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Yep, we were lucky. I think the red card fucked us a lot. Anyway, it's a great achievement: some years back with one man down, Uruguay would have won 3-0 easily. Bielsa work have been awesome, he deserved a lot of credit from what Chile have done so far. Grande, Marcelo :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)