[South America] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Has anybody been watching these qualifiers and wanna gimme an update on how things are going. I enjoy paying attention to football goings-on the world over but I haven't been watching the south American qualifiers and I want to know how its going. I've read scores and reviews of matches but I would be interested in any insight any of you have,

Cygnus

Dec 26, 2008
1.-Paraguay
2.-Brasil
3.-Argentina
4.- Chile

Chile's been one of the surprises of the south american qualifiers, since they haven't qualified since 1998, and they beated Argentina FOR THE FIRST TIME in an official football match in its entire history. In the fifth place is Uruguay, which has as many points as Chile does, but GD makes them be outside the qualification zone, but they don't seem to get any better, I mean, they have pretty good players, for example FORLAN, an awesome player, but they've been pretty bad (not BAD, but they've been way better before, let's not forget that they've won the World Cup twice) when thinking about past qualifiers.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
partly, argie team only got to bolivia today, scientifically they were supposed to be there at least 2 days beforehand to acclimate to the climate lol anyhoos heinze and carrizo will prolly be benched from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)