Sons of Anarchy (2 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm glad they are going against the Irish this season. Other than that, the rest of the plot has been a mess.
The school shooting was a bit much.
Also they now effectively went out of ways to make Otto work for them whenever they need to get out of a horribly complicated plot twista which they are not talented enough to write properly.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I watched the first episode of season 6 because i was at a friends and they where watching it and I had nothing else to do and didn't think i'd ever watch the show but I did and it was amazing so I have given the show a try. Nearly finished season 1 and the show still hasn't clicked with me yet so far find it boring and unoriginal but I've heard great things as well as loving what I seen in season 6 so i will continue to watch.

Jul 10, 2006
The show has turned to utter shit. I just want the Irish to kill all of them. Every last one. Except Nero and the old former sherif.

It is way too absurd how they get themselves in these jams yet find the perfect plan to get out of it.

Kurt Sutter, the creator and writer, is really over rated. He talks on twitter like he's god's gift to TV.

And now that they killed off their best actor, it won't get any better.

Ron Perlman is a great actor. Charlie Humnan or whatever is garbage. He sucks in this, he sucked in Green Street and he sucked in Pac Rim. He has no talent. He's just eye candy for the women.

I shuddered when I heard that FX and Sutter are talking about doing a prequel series called "First Nine" about Jax dad John Teller and Clay and all the other original members when they started the club. :sergio:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The show has turned to utter shit. I just want the Irish to kill all of them. Every last one. Except Nero and the old former sherif.

It is way too absurd how they get themselves in these jams yet find the perfect plan to get out of it.

Kurt Sutter, the creator and writer, is really over rated. He talks on twitter like he's god's gift to TV.

And now that they killed off their best actor, it won't get any better.

Ron Perlman is a great actor. Charlie Humnan or whatever is garbage. He sucks in this, he sucked in Green Street and he sucked in Pac Rim. He has no talent. He's just eye candy for the women.

I shuddered when I heard that FX and Sutter are talking about doing a prequel series called "First Nine" about Jax dad John Teller and Clay and all the other original members when they started the club. :sergio:
:tup:

Finally a voice of reason. I hope they all get killed.

Juice twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)