Sons of Anarchy (1 Viewer)

Jul 10, 2006
The entire season was a joke. Double cross after double cross after double cross. Total bullshit.

But I'll still watch next season. I just have to see how it ends. But they will never get the magic back from the first season when the show was pretty damn good.

Jul 10, 2006
Season 3 finale was the greatest episode for me. One of the best episodes of any show I've ever watched.
I liked seasons two and three. It really went into the toilet after that, tho.

And this season, how Jax has the perfect plan for every single situation, is just too unbelievable. Somehow 10 bikers from Northern Cali have been able to get the better of major drug cartels, the IRA, the Mayans, the Niners and Pope, the CIA, the FBI, the Justice Department, state and local law enforcement, etc., etc. Whatever.

It wasn't Seal Team Six that killed bin Laden, it was fuckin' Samcro!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Gemma should of been killed off ages ago she is really annoying and the actress who plays her is a singer and they have played the songs in a few episodes it is cringe worthy as fuck. Season 6 was so poor but I liked the ending, hopefully it gets back on form next season.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The only reason I'll be watching the next season is for the simple fact that there aren't any better out there now that every other series I've kept up with had their own finale months back.

I find myself going retro these days, even going back to The Sopranos for some quality TV time.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I do. I've watched every damn season with my ex gf, i'm going to follow it through, even without the bitch. Just one episode left. This season hasn't been the complete dumpster fire that the last 3 or 4 have been. But still not really good, either.
I tried too, but last season was too much. I stopped two episodes in, cause they were just trying to make it even more crazy. I stopped with Dexter too and that was a show I really loved.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hated the whole season so far but really enjoyed the latest episode. As i mentioned in another thread i pretty much hate every character on the show apart from Tigg and Happy. Some really poor Dialouge and writing has spoilt the show and made it too far fetched but like every other season it always gets better towards the end its the filler that always sucked with this show. So one more episode left cant see much else happening and i dont really care whats happens next either.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Gemma should of been killed off ages ago she is really annoying and the actress who plays her is a singer and they have played the songs in a few episodes it is cringe worthy as fuck. Season 6 was so poor but I liked the ending, hopefully it gets back on form next season.
She's also Kurt Sutter's wife, which explains why she wasn't killed off sooner :p (Also voice of Leela in Futurama)

- - - Updated - - -

I hated the whole season so far but really enjoyed the latest episode. As i mentioned in another thread i pretty much hate every character on the show apart from Tigg and Happy. Some really poor Dialouge and writing has spoilt the show and made it too far fetched but like every other season it always gets better towards the end its the filler that always sucked with this show. So one more episode left cant see much else happening and i dont really care whats happens next either.
Happy is badass indeed. Charlie Hunnam seems to be acting worse and worse every passing season.

Jul 10, 2006
I like Nero.. Just about everyone else left alive deserves to die painful deaths for all the carnage they have called. Nero at least seemed to have a moral compass.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;4753040 said:
Happy is badass indeed. Charlie Hunnam seems to be acting worse and worse every passing season.
He's a horrible actor. He really is.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah i knew she was his wife which also explains the inclusion of her shitty cringe worthy songs. Yeah i duno what exactly happend Charlie and alot of the other cast but i put it down to bad writing and having little material to worth with just the same recycled shit and same quotes over and over. Constant "i get that", "i love you brother", "i love you Jackie boy", "we have to do whats right for the club" "your my family" bla bla you get the point same thing over and over :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Pretty interesting series finale. Loved how we finally truly understood who the homeless lady was.

Saw this on twitter, pretty much sums it up. "Bread and wine last supper. Angel of death. Outstretched arms as Christ's death forgave all sins. #SOAFinale"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)