Sons of Anarchy (2 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Solid premiere. Lee Toric is a sick son of a bitch. Every MC member is fucking shit up except of Chibs. Jax fucking that bitch was facepalm worthy. And that kid fucking shit up at that school was out of the blues. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Solid premiere. Lee Toric is a sick son of a bitch. Every MC member is fucking shit up except of Chibs. Jax fucking that bitch was facepalm worthy. And that kid fucking shit up at that school was out of the blues. :lol:
Not sure if everyone knows but that kid was Dave Navarro's son. That gun was given to him by Jax and I guess the kid took it. Cops will now trace that gun back to the MC. Kurt Sutter, the producer, said what the kid did will be one of the main reasons why the club gets away from guns and why the show will have an unfortunate ending..

dun dun dun

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not sure if everyone knows but that kid was Dave Navarro's son. That gun was given to him by Jax and I guess the kid took it. Cops will now trace that gun back to the MC. Kurt Sutter, the producer, said what the kid did will be one of the main reasons why the club gets away from guns and why the show will have an unfortunate ending..

dun dun dun
:shocked:

Jul 10, 2006
My buddy is convinced Tig is done. I'm not so sure. They made it too obvious with the black dudes having him cornered at the end of the ep then in the preview for next weeks ep showing the club burning someones patch.

They'll do some shit like the black dudes will get Tig to work for them or some shit like that. I think Bobby dies soon tho.

But if anyone is deserving of a dirt nap, it's Tig. I love the actor and the character, but the guy has done some evil shit.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
My buddy is convinced Tig is done. I'm not so sure. They made it too obvious with the black dudes having him cornered at the end of the ep then in the preview for next weeks ep showing the club burning someones patch.

They'll do some shit like the black dudes will get Tig to work for them or some shit like that. I think Bobby dies soon tho.

But if anyone is deserving of a dirt nap, it's Tig. I love the actor and the character, but the guy has done some evil shit.
I think Tig will end up like Clay did with Pope's guys. I don't think they'll kill him yet, at least not for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, how random was Toric's kill yesterday? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)