Sons of Anarchy (3 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:D

piece of advice, for the last time :p, watch Justified too - pretty similar to SOA, so if you liked one, you'll like the other too

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
iirc, it's the last 4 ep of season 5 that would 90 min long, each - 10,11,12,13. Next episode is #9 and think it should be 60 min long but not entirely sure.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If Clay is not dead and buried with the whole world knowing about his shit, I'm done watching this show. It's getting fucking ridiculous. They have a solid thing with this Pope angle, why the fuck they gotta drag along this old fart villain? He should have been dead 3 seasons ago FFS.

Fucking TV shows, if it gets popular they're gonna drag it till the fucking end of time and we're all gonna watch it till it completely turns to shit. Well they're close.

Oh and Abel should be dead to. Fucking cliffhangers that aren't.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think they just turned in a new angle with Juice telling his secret to Clay. They'll probably back each other now
I know. That's why I'm super pissed.

And this shit with Gemma spying on Clay for proof. Gimme a fucking break. After everything he(Jacks) now decides he needs "proof". Just call Maureen Ashby FFS. That outta do it.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I know. That's why I'm super pissed.

And this shit with Gemma spying on Clay for proof. Gimme a fucking break. After everything he(Jacks) now decides he needs "proof". Just call Maureen Ashby FFS. That outta do it.
Frustrating indeed. I almost snapped when Jax was looking for Abel in Ireland and almost let him away :howler:

Since when did he become a moralist...

Kurt Sutter should take a lesson from the early seasons and go the simple way.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.develop-online.net/news/42388/Rockstar-asked-to-make-Sons-of-Anarchy-game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)