Sons of Anarchy (11 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Apparently Kurt Sutter is only going to do 1 or 2 more seasons, then he is going to do a prequel show. Showing how the First 9 created the whole club. With all new actors

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You mean you didn't know that "twist" in advance? It had been obvious since the attacks started and became clear it wasn't niners.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah, it was pretty obvious that Clay was behind all this.

Finally the prison guard got what was coming to him, but I am starting to dislike Jax more and more.

Here's the promo for next episode:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like this ruthless side of Jax after Opies death, going head into club business and doing it in an ambitious way. Used to be he would pussy foot around every issue, involved in everything while considering himself almost like an outsider.

And no thanks, I don't do promoes, regretted every time I have.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't like when they mix comedy into SoA, like when Jax said "we should do this again sometime, I miss you guys" in the meeting. It just sounded odd. He also tries too hard and seems like a wannabe when he uses words like "bro".

But I agree that the ruthless side after Opie's death is much better. What do you think Tara is going to do next episode with Otto?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tara is a viciously protective mama bear plus a skilled surgeon, she will think of something ;)

And Jax was just trying to lighten the mood, he was skillfully selling an unlikely scenario to crews he has poor history with. And of course it sounds wrong when he says bro, he is pasty white blondie :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)