Sons of Anarchy (26 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The 'constant siege' although dramatically necessary could do with some variety, loved the IRA parts though, such bad acting, at that 'shop' in Belfast :lol:
I agree. TBH I got a bit annoyed by the 'constant siege'

Season 5 premiere is on Tuesday. Can't wait suffering a bit of SOA withdrawl. It'll be interesting to see if Sutter can keep this series going.
Indeed. Looking forward to it. Will be nice to see what Clay will do.

Have to say that the season finale of season 3 was pretty good.

And btw

I KNEW the cartell guys were undercover :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
How did they connect them?
You probably know that Kurt Sutter (Otto) played the big Greek bastard in The Shield? He also worked on the set as a writer and producer.

They stuck to calling the black gang one-niners in Sons of Anarchy and brought in eight cast members from the Shield on Sons of Anarchy.

Obviously they didn't mix the stories, but small things like someone calling Kenny Johnson (Kozik) for "Lemonhead" which was Lemansky's nickname in The Shield.

Here's the list of the cast members from The Shield on SoA:

---------------

Jay Karnes ----- TS: Dutch. SOA: Creepy Agent Kohn
Benito Martinez---TS: Aceveda. SOA: Torres
David Rees Snell--TS: Ronnie. SOA: Agent Nicholas
Kenny Johnson----TS: Lem. SOA: Kozik
Emilio Rivera-------TS: Navaro Quintero. SOA: Alvarez
Lobo Sebastian----TS: "Doomsday". SOA: Armando
Jeff Kober------------TS: Statutory Rape Guy. SOA: Jacob Hale
Kurt Sutter----------TS: Margos Dezerian. SOA. Otto

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I thought you meant story connection or some rare spinoff they interact. Knew they share some actors, notably actors for Dutch Aceveda and lemansky. Dutchs black female partner also played a minor neighbourhood crime lordess in SOA.

I watched shield on and off throughout the seasons, mainly for some actors, great cast, gritty series but never really got hooked on it like I did on SOA.

OP
IrishZebra

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    White collar is pretty slick with the Neil caffrey character, but best series from that network is suits.
    I think overly slick, reminds me of Fastlane.

Lead character is too fantascial, outside of even the allowance of entertainment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)