Songs That Really Hurt Your Ears (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++

Wrong group, man.

Black Eyed Peas does that song. :p

But I know what you mean. That group was so much better before that woman came on board.
oh yeah its Black Eyed Peas .. my bad.

and no, you didnt get me. thing is its not just the girl i dont even like the band . the reason why i mentioned this song coz they play it all the time on TV.

actually i dont like R&B.

p.s. i'm with martin about shaggy :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

oh yeah its Black Eyed Peas .. my bad.

and no, you didnt get me. thing is its not just the girl i dont even like the band . the reason why i mentioned this song coz they play it all the time on TV.
Their 2 albums before this one were much better than "Elephunk". They were discovered by Eazy-E of NWA fame back in the early 90's, but then he died of AIDS, and the project was put on the back burner. Their first 2 albums were great hip-hop albums. They sold their soul for mainstream fame on this one.:down:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
That radiohead song, where in the video clip is an animated clip where a guy is runnin through the forrest and turns into a tree..............GOD I HAVE NEVER HATED A SONG THIS MUCH!!!!!! FRIEKIN ANNOYING
But i forgot the name of that song.... does anyone know wat i'm talking about???
there there. actually one of the best tracks on their latest albums. that's annoying for you? you probably like pop music them. i bet your all time favourite is aqua's barby girl.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++

now here is something else i wanted to say
YOU CAN'T BE THE BIGGES RADIOHEAD FAN IN THE WORLD AND SAY THAT TECHNO SUCKS
there is some good techno out there
and there is noting better than a nice beat
beats are a very big part of music
what would music bewithout a beat ?
EXACTLY
plus
techno has a nice rythm and if your'e listening to the good kind it's filled with a lot of awesome sounds that you won't hear in any other kind of music
i agree, there is a lot of shitty techno outhere ..... but
85 % of the music that is played on the radio ****ing blows !
b/c not everyone is talented and there are 13 yearold girls out there that have no ****ing taste in music whatsoever ....... so they listen to some stupid ass shit
yeah
so please don't talk shit about techno
i can be like " radiohead is boring " but i don't think i have a righ to say that
b/c they're talanted musicians, and b/c i have a lot of respect for them
well, apparently you can be a radiohead fan and hate techno. girl, radiohead is not techno. it's not rock anymore but it will never be techno. yes, they tend to use computers a lot but the music they make is not techno. i take techno as dance music. can you call stuff radiohead are doing techno? no.

maybe i was too harsh by saying techno sucks. chemical brothers, basement jaxx and stuff like that are cool. but i doubt their music can be called techno.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
That radiohead song, where in the video clip is an animated clip where a guy is runnin through the forrest and turns into a tree..............GOD I HAVE NEVER HATED A SONG THIS MUCH!!!!!! FRIEKIN ANNOYING
But i forgot the name of that song.... does anyone know wat i'm talking about???
IMO "There There" is a superb song, you may not like the video, but please listen to the song again. It's terrific.

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
I can't recall any, because I don't listen to any song that hurts my ear...
But I beieve the one mentioned before "Shut Up" is very stupid....

Also many Eminem's songs are pretty irritating...

Some Britney's, Madonna's, Michael Jackson's.......
Some Rock Bands music are sooooooooo annoying...

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    no no no i wasnt' saying that radiohead is techno i was saying that you find their music ( which is kinda boring ) amazing
    but at the same time you say that techno ( which is fun and filled with all these crazy sounds ) sucks
    techno is not borinng
    you just heard the wrong songs
    and crystal method ROCKS
    and wtf is it if not techno ? it's definetly not cuntry .....
    ( i'm gonna see them in april ! sooooooo excited )

puberty bands are the oens that kids listen to when they go through puberty lol

hahaha sorry

i was kinda drunk when i wrote that and now i'm reading it over and IT'S HALLARIOUS

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    yeah you can't even spell it
    it's GorillaZ

and they're awesome
    you metal freak :)

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    I can not stand boys-gays groups like westlife, blue, back street boys, nsync (fuk u timberlake), black eyed peas (except Sarah Fergie:kiss: ) blink 87686816876, busted:yuck::yuck::yuck:

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    There's an Arabic song that's very popular these days it's called (sehretna) :yuck: by Rabih Sagar...:(

I

HATE

IT

It makes me sick :yuck:...it has a bad, stupid, boring recurrant rhythm...$@&%$##:fero:

:irritate:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++
    There's an Arabic song that's very popular these days it's called (sehretna) :yuck: by Rabih Sagar...:(

I

HATE

IT

It makes me sick :yuck:...it has a bad, stupid, boring recurrant rhythm...$@&%$##:fero:

:irritate:
    :LOL:

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    rae ACM

JESUS CHRIST YOU KNOW A LOT OF BOY BANDS

i only know backstreet boys and nsync and that's enough otta me !

blink 182 is a whole different kind of a boy band
    if you're going in that direction then you might wanna add sum 41 and some other bands to your list

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    rae ACM

JESUS CHRIST YOU KNOW A LOT OF BOY BANDS

i only know backstreet boys and nsync and that's enough otta me !

blink 182 is a whole different kind of a boy band
    if you're going in that direction then you might wanna add sum 41 and some other bands to your list
    thanx:cool:
    addition: 3T, B3:yuck:

Sep 28, 2002
    no no no i wasnt' saying that radiohead is techno i was saying that you find their music ( which is kinda boring ) amazing
    but at the same time you say that techno ( which is fun and filled with all these crazy sounds ) sucks
    techno is not borinng
    you just heard the wrong songs
    and crystal method ROCKS
    and wtf is it if not techno ? it's definetly not cuntry .....
    ( i'm gonna see them in april ! sooooooo excited )
    excuse me, but radiohead is anything but boring. annoying? maybe if you dont like that kind of music, boring? damn it, they play 200 different instruments, how can they be boring? their first album which was out it 94 may be boring but after that they are reinventing music in every track.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)