Songs That Really Hurt Your Ears (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
My mom had a CD by her I dont remember if it was called Butterfly or Honey, but it was good. The cover was kinda gold-ish

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
My mom had a CD by her I dont remember if it was called Butterfly or Honey, but it was good. The cover was kinda gold-ish
yeah, that was called Butterfly and it had the song Honey.

Honey

Dec 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Ironic how one of her songs is called "Honey" ;)
It's ironic that she use my name for her tittle of her song :( :D

I like Mariah Carey, when she's still normal she looks sophisticated when she first appear on TV. Now, with the dress, with that cheap - **** look of her in the video clips and the song that.. what can I say?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Honey ] ++

It's ironic that she use my name for her tittle of her song :( :D

I like Mariah Carey, when she's still normal she looks sophisticated when she first appear on TV. Now, with the dress, with that cheap - **** look of her in the video clips and the song that.. what can I say?

i know what you mean...i cant stand her now....she was OK before she became an official ****. same goes for Bichney Spears and Christina.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
loool...man britney sucked from the start although cristina music now is kind well not what it use to be but still more favorbale over britney's
I think she socks now too. so does christina and all POP music, but i'll admit that i liked a few of Britney's early songs (Sometimes, Born to make you happy, and Baby one more time). For Christina, i did like "Giunie in a Bottle" and "Reflections."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)