Somebody Swiss In Here? (1 Viewer)

OP
LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ya leclair is lec and lec is leclair8000...???!!!:eek::eek:

lec is my name, but i lost my account data, anyways, now im lec again and everything is allright:D:cool::D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Hey, don't say that, we gotta get some real tourist flow up here ;)

For those still hesitant, I can tempt you with the fact that not only do we have enough beaches, the water temperature also rarely tops 10 degrees ;):D

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    ahh okay, bern is nice city(its our capital). they build there a new nationalstadium, which u will see at the em 2008 in Switzerland/Austria...really nice stadium! But, Downtown Switzerland is ZURICH. We become a new stadium too, the nicest arena in whole europe, i swear! Zurich is a very international city(many cultures, we have alone 4 NATIONAL LANGUAGES, sadly no english...:down:) with arround 500`000(-1`000`000, Aglo) habits. Beautyfull lake and river( drink water quality!), the mountains are not far away, u can see them(snowboarding: 1-3 h, davos(laax), zermatt, saas-fee), and hey, we got that cute quarter in the south, called "ticino". looks like italy, but the comfort with swiss-quality! There are a lot of beaches, okay we got no MARE, but after all its only two hour more and your are in genova...!

WELCOME TO SWITZERLAND! THE HEART OF EUROPE:cool:

HOPP GC!:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Wanna help out, bloggerboy? :D

Btw, I thought about setting up a blog myself cause it's so easy. But I just don't have anything to say, well no surprise there. :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Wanna help out, bloggerboy? :D

Btw, I thought about setting up a blog myself cause it's so easy. But I just don't have anything to say, well no surprise there. :D
    Sure, I'll help. I cover Oslo, you do the rest :D

And you should get a blog, it's great. You could set something up here at Juventuz perhaps.

And the best blogs come from the people who doesn't have anything to say. Kinda like Seinfeld, the show about nothing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)