Somebody Swiss In Here? (2 Viewers)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
SOMEBODY SWISS IN THIS FORUM?

ISCH IRGEND ÖPPER SCHWIIZER DA, WÄR NO EASY, AU ÄN SCHWIIZER TREAD ZMACHÄ....

BIS BALD

OP
OP
LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
ya leclair is lec and lec is leclair8000...???!!!:eek::eek:

lec is my name, but i lost my account data, anyways, now im lec again and everything is allright:D:cool::D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hey, don't say that, we gotta get some real tourist flow up here ;)

For those still hesitant, I can tempt you with the fact that not only do we have enough beaches, the water temperature also rarely tops 10 degrees ;):D

OP
OP
LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
ahh okay, bern is nice city(its our capital). they build there a new nationalstadium, which u will see at the em 2008 in Switzerland/Austria...really nice stadium! But, Downtown Switzerland is ZURICH. We become a new stadium too, the nicest arena in whole europe, i swear! Zurich is a very international city(many cultures, we have alone 4 NATIONAL LANGUAGES, sadly no english...:down:) with arround 500`000(-1`000`000, Aglo) habits. Beautyfull lake and river( drink water quality!), the mountains are not far away, u can see them(snowboarding: 1-3 h, davos(laax), zermatt, saas-fee), and hey, we got that cute quarter in the south, called "ticino". looks like italy, but the comfort with swiss-quality! There are a lot of beaches, okay we got no MARE, but after all its only two hour more and your are in genova...!

WELCOME TO SWITZERLAND! THE HEART OF EUROPE:cool:

HOPP GC!:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Wanna help out, bloggerboy? :D

Btw, I thought about setting up a blog myself cause it's so easy. But I just don't have anything to say, well no surprise there. :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Wanna help out, bloggerboy? :D

Btw, I thought about setting up a blog myself cause it's so easy. But I just don't have anything to say, well no surprise there. :D
Sure, I'll help. I cover Oslo, you do the rest :D

And you should get a blog, it's great. You could set something up here at Juventuz perhaps.

And the best blogs come from the people who doesn't have anything to say. Kinda like Seinfeld, the show about nothing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)