Sochi 2014 (3 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Too bad for Russia, things simply refused to go their way today. Shame, I really thought they'll win this one.

USA gave it their all though, has to be said :tup

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I would also be pissed if I lost by 0,003s :D.

First time Netherlands didn't get gold medal in men's speed skating in Sochi, lulz. They have 9 out of 12 possible medals so far :shifty:.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
4 gold medals in Sochi. Previously Poland had 2 since 1924 :lol:. Also we only had 2 in the last Summer Olympics :rofl:. Poland is the new Norway :shifty:.

Stoch :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero:.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You'll probably get another one in the team jump.
Not a gold one for sure. Maaaaybe a bronze or silver. We have Stoch who is the best jumper for sure currently, then we have 2 jumpers who are around 10-20 (Kot and Ziobro). We have no 4th guy though. If we get lucky and Kubacki or Żyła jump well in this one event we can surely fight for the medals. But there's also Austria, Germany, Japan and Slovenia who I think have bigger chances.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Point deduction to the last kid. Didn't leave the ground.

Not a gold one for sure. Maaaaybe a bronze or silver. We have Stoch who is the best jumper for sure currently, then we have 2 jumpers who are around 10-20 (Kot and Ziobro). We have no 4th guy though. If we get lucky and Kubacki or Żyła jump well in this one event we can surely fight for the medals. But there's also Austria, Germany, Japan and Slovenia who I think have bigger chances.
:beer:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't follow ice-hockey but watched today, didn't like that rule allowing one guy to take all the shootouts at all.
It's only after the original round. I kind of like it. Makes it more interesting with the same guys going again and again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)