Soccer, sport of terrorists (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Found this on a Sports Forum, read it and just laught at this dope
named Fred J. Harlan...

Soccer, sport of terrorists

Friday, October 17, 2003

There might just be hope for this country yet.
The recent demise of the women's professional soccer league gives hope that two of the worst things ever to hit this country, soccer and women's sports, may be on the decline.

Both are plagued by no interest and no attendance at every level of "competition," causing the professional league to drown in a sea of red ink. Amateur leagues must now follow suit and be put out of their misery.

Soccer's slow strangulation of real sports like football needed to be stopped, and it hasn't come a minute too soon. High school football programs around the country have nearly succumbed to the foreign-sports terrorism know as soccer.

On a recent Friday night (a high school football night) in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, I witnessed parents allowing their children to play this anti-American sport (my input: ROFLMAO) instead of exposing them to the ritual that is high school football in western Pennsylvania.

Many high school football programs are barely able to exist because young people today want take the easy road and play the no-skill, no-work game of soccer instead of being dedicated to lifting weights and working hard in the off-season to gain the rewards of football.

Young minds and bodies are being wasted by continuing the slide into the soccer abyss. Just look at the recent and past U.S. failings in the World Cup as evidence that soccer is time and effort wasted.

All real Americans need to seize this opportunity to squash this game and save real sports while there is still time.

Fred J. Harlan
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tri...s/s_160367.html

instead of being dedicated to lifting weights and working hard in the off-season to gain the rewards of football.
Doesn't he mean spending time in S.F lab getting some THG Steroids, that until today couldn't be traced??? ;)

NFL, NHL and all Super Running Athletes of US, whatch out, they know about THG now!!! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Morans. I get the same from the Gaelic Athletic Association mugs here in Ireland.

Even my dad refers to 'soccer' as "that foreign game" and refuses to watch the NT. Doesn't stop him from despising Roy Keane though.

Some people have funny morals.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Really? How come?
Because the GAA nuts identify it with the British, and they've traditionally been anti-British to the point of racism. Soccer is a "Garrison game" to them.

Until about 30 years ago, anyone found playing soccer would be banned for life from the GAA. Members of the RUC and the British military were banned until recently. Soccer is still not permitted in GAA stadia, despite Ireland not having a soccer stadium of international calabre. Even Lansdown Road is rented from the Rugby crowd.

:irritate:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Because the GAA nuts identify it with the British, and they've traditionally been anti-British to the point of racism. Soccer is a "Garrison game" to them.

Until about 30 years ago, anyone found playing soccer would be banned for life from the GAA. Members of the RUC and the British military were banned until recently. Soccer is still not permitted in GAA stadia, despite Ireland not having a soccer stadium of international calabre. Even Lansdown Road is rented from the Rugby crowd.

:irritate:
I had feeling that you say sth like that, but I was kinda: "eh I think I exagerrate with my intuition".

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Irish sentiments towards Britain? Always.
Erm... that's not to what I referred "Compliacated?" :D
I was asking, if my way of thinking is complicated.

But I guess those sentiments are complicated.

++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
i have a feeling Dict Time is comming soon :D
:frown::down:

What can I do? My specific way of thinking is not easy to get by all :angel:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Erm... that's not to what I referred "Compliacated?" :D
I was asking, if my way of thinking is complicated.

But I guess those sentiments are complicated.
I knew what you meant. I just couldn't resist the post. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)