Soccer Jerseys for Sale (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #101
    ahahah self help books, i know you have self help when you jerk urself off every nite you piece of shit, and whats making me upset is peoples stupid saracism. These messages are aimed at certain people not to all. You have a happy trigger finger? wow ur SO gonna kill me if you block me. Thats your threat, your gonna block me. WOW thats SO gay

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #102
    rami man you have no life your sitting in on a saturday nite on the internet. HUGE faggot

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Well, if you dont like it then leave you big macho macho man.

Seriously, is your mind stuck in the stone age or something?

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
    rami man you have no life your sitting in on a saturday nite on the internet. HUGE faggot
    FYI. From where I come from Saturday is not a weekend, it is actually the fist day of the week....

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #105
    is your mind stuck in the stone age, good one man good one you almost made me cry. Your still a nerd

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #106
    ya i really dont care wat u say rami u still have no life cuz every other day of the week your still prolly online you huge homo

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    is your mind stuck in the stone age, good one man good one you almost made me cry. Your still a nerd

You've got too much testosterone in your blood dude.

Anyways, see ya. Or not.

Permanent ban.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    WOW your gonna block me i care SOOOOO much. I cant about formations and tactics with u guys Boo ****in Hoo...Block me all you want your still a jumbo loser
    I believe in what your trying to say, but your acting like a douche, which doesnt help at all..

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ya i really dont care wat u say rami u still have no life cuz every other day of the week your still prolly online you huge homo
    Very true, we are all bums over here.

But the funny thing is that you are trying to sell ur shit to bums with no source of income....Kinda stupid dont ya think??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)