So Who Should Play for the Azzurri? (1 Viewer)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #122
    So we agree there then i take it.

Good.
    Nope.

You don't speak out against Camo playing for the wrong nation but speak out against Amauri being a candidate for the Azzurri. Obvious hypocrisy.

Funny thing is, you're not even Italian. Don't have any Italian history either. Why don't you just support your own nation and let the Italians decide who they want for themselves?

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
    Nope.

You don't speak out against Camo playing for the wrong nation but speak out against Amauri being a candidate for the Azzurri. Obvious hypocrisy.

Funny thing is, you're not even Italian. Don't have any Italian history either. Why don't you just support your own nation and let the Italians decide who they want for themselves?
    You must be thick, ive just explained this once.

Sorry, because you're so Italian arent you? Oh wait, maybe you can pull out some more "heritage".

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127
    You must be thick, ive just explained this once.

Sorry, because you're so Italian arent you? Oh wait, maybe you can pull out some more "heritage".
    I don't go around telling other nations who can and cannot play for them. All I ask is keeping a standard, which you don't do, which you can't do, because you don't understand what you're even doing.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
    I don't go around telling other nations who can and cannot play for them. All I ask is keeping a standard, which you don't do, which you can't do, because you don't understand what you're even doing.
    Someones getting desperately short of ideas.

I dont "tell" who to pick do i, i give my opinions on the nationalty thing just like you do? Nothing wrong there imo.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #131
    Someones getting desperately short of ideas.

I dont "tell" who to pick do i, i give my opinions on the nationalty thing just like you do? Nothing wrong there imo.
    But you, as a non-Italian, are saying to another non-Italian that he can't play for "my team" while rooting for another non-Italian on "my team."

Doesn't that sound a little odd?

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
    But you, as a non-Italian, are saying to another non-Italian that he can't play for "my team" while rooting for another non-Italian on "my team."

Doesn't that sound a little odd?
    No, I'd be saying the same thing about players doing this with any national team.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    To make a fair and logic conclusion out of this, we need to ban sentiments and personal feelings/interests.

Transfers are not allowed in National team football and we have already gone too far!

Amauri in the Italian NT just doesnt feel right and it is unfair/injustice for the rest of the EU national teams to use him!

PS Forget Camo, check the Nigerian Emmanuel Olisadebe playing for Poland

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Why is it unfair?? Because if we go on like that, half of the National team players will be Brazilians and the native players will not have the chance to play for their native country because they are not good enough!!!!

Soon or later the players will lose interest in NT football.

Imagine an English NT full of Ballacks, Fritzes and Schneiders playing a "national derby" against the German NT of Terry, Beckham and Gerrard!!!

Just think about this!!

Would the fans of either team would feel any national pride if their team wins?

Soon or later, the fans will lose interest in NT football...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    This issue can never be resolved.No matter how conclusive an answer may seem,there will always be a loophole that nations and players will be able to exploit.

The actual question IMO,should be 'What should make you eligible to play for a particular nation'?

Sadly,there is not an answer to this question that can be completley without controversy.

If there is a definitive answer to it,id be glad to hear it.

bu-tobias

Mar 23, 2008
    I think Donadoni is out of his mind, how can you not call Alessandro Del Piero he has worked wonders this season for Juve and showed that theres still more to come from the 33 year old veteran striker ( i mean didnt he watch the inter match last saturday). DP's presence alone brings fear into the defenders and raises the moral of the Azzuri squad i think Donadoni should be sacked for doing such a thing.
    Wheres Cheilini, Legrottalie and Rossi those three have been performing really good this season why werent they called up? Barzagli hasn't been performing so well, fabio Cannavarro with all do respect has been in a disastress form for Real Madrid why is he still in the squad.
    Donadoni your cheating the Azzuri fans and your country for not calling these players up.... lets face it Donadoni hasnt brought anything new to the squad but we have been seeing a week Italy team since winning the world cup in Germany.

Donadoni please quit or burn in hell :juve1:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #137
    This issue can never be resolved.No matter how conclusive an answer may seem,there will always be a loophole that nations and players will be able to exploit.

The actual question IMO,should be 'What should make you eligible to play for a particular nation'?

Sadly,there is not an answer to this question that can be completley without controversy.

If there is a definitive answer to it,id be glad to hear it.
    There is a very simple answer to the problem. Once a person successfully becomes a citizen of the country in question, they can play for the nation's national team. Simple as that! If they respect the rules of citizenship and obey the laws of their new nation, they're suitable players for the national, and that's that. Simple enough, no bullshit, no laundry.

But no. Instead you have this subjective NONSENSE that is based upon bullshit logic like blood arguments causing all the problems. Fine, whatever. Let Camoranesi play for the Azzurri just because he injects his blood with pizza sauce and continue saying to the "Brazilian reject Amauri."

Bunch of flucking bullshit that makes my blood boil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)