So Who Should Play for the Azzurri? (5 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Yet another Italian with foreign roots is causing some excitement in Italy, his name is Stephan El Shaarawi.. Born to an Egyptian father and Italian mother, El Shaarawi made his debut with Genoa last December at only 16 and it seems his utter domination of Italia under age national teams and the primavera haven't gone unnoticed.. Ofcourse one of these youngsters come along every year and the overwhelming majority fail and fail miserably, i'm just letting you know of this year's "young star".. If this guy was half brazilian, Milan would be all over him as would inter if he was half Argentine so lucky he isn't either. Anyone heard of him?

On a related note, Fernando Forestieri has gone on loan to Vicenza from Siena, although his full rights belong solely to Genoa..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Yet another Italian with foreign roots is causing some excitement in Italy, his name is Stephan El Shaarawi.. Born to an Egyptian father and Italian mother, El Shaarawi made his debut with Genoa last December at only 16 and it seems his utter domination of Italia under age national teams and the primavera haven't gone unnoticed.. Ofcourse one of these youngsters come along every year and the overwhelming majority fail and fail miserably, i'm just letting you know of this year's "young star".. If this guy was half brazilian, Milan would be all over him as would inter if he was half Argentine so lucky he isn't either. Anyone heard of him?

On a related note, Fernando Forestieri has gone on loan to Vicenza from Siena, although his full rights belong solely to Genoa..
he may just have to change his last name to his mothers maiden name :p

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
buffon

Zambrotta.........Chiellini......Canavaro...Dont Know (Moli maybe??)

Camo..........Pirlo..........De Rosi

..........................Perrota

Del Piero..................Di Natale

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Душан;1894603 said:
Molinaro?

Both Del Piero and Di Natale?
I really have no idea for the LB position. But i would defenetly like to see Di Natale in the squad. Maybe instead of DP, Toni should be better.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
buffon

Zambrotta.........Chiellini......Canavaro...Grosso

Camo..........Pirlo..........De Rosi

..........................Giovinco

G.Rossi..................Di Natale

I would like to see this formation any time soon before the world cup !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)