So Who Should Play for the Azzurri? (6 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #463
    He's a football player here in America. He plays for the New York Red Bulls like Andy said. The article is clearly made up though lol. I thought maybe the part that says "marinara sauce running through my veins" would have got everyone. I guess not....
    :rofl2:

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    He's a football player here in America. He plays for the New York Red Bulls like Andy said. The article is clearly made up though lol. I thought maybe the part that says "marinara sauce running through my veins" would have got everyone. I guess not....
    Ahh I didn't bother checking up that last page.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #465
    You guys are lucky. I was going to use an uncapped player instead, but I thought at least some would have heard of Altidore.

Apr 12, 2004
    Man, this is going to be one hell of a strike force in a few years:

Buffon

Oddo - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Gattuso - Pirlo - Marchisio

Balotelli - Amauri - Altidore
    :lol2:
    He has made his full debut for USA hasn't he meaning he can't go for Azzurri? Isn't that the rule.
    Not in Italy...

:shifty:
    Found another article guys...

Altidore: I've Been Doping For Years
    US Football
    5/11/08

New York Red Bulls striker Josmer Altidore has sensationally claimed that he has been taking performance enhancing substances since he was nine years old.

The American starlet claimed in a recent press conference at FIGC headquarters that he has been injecting himself with pizza sauce for a number of years in an attempt to become an Italian. The forward is set to sign for the Italian National Team after Donadon admitted he wanted to call up the player for the European championships. Altidore obliged.

"I have been shooting myself up with pizza sauce to become an Italian," Jozy proclaimed. "I mean fuck, if Camoranesi and Amauri can be Italian, then so can I. I will have the upperhand, however, with pizza sauce running through my blood, the true Italian blood."

Azzurri fans are against the call up of Amauri for various reasons. In particular, on an Italian football forum, some fans thought that Rossi was a better call up than Altidore and stated that Donadoni will be fired soon. Some fans even labeled the Azzurri as "idiots."

While the fact remains that Altidore is a great young talent, some Azzurri supporters are still angry with the call up of the young African American, citing that he did not inject himself with enough pizza sauce to be Italian.

AP
    :lol2:

Jesus fuck......

I was thinking the same thing...

:D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #468
    ßöмßäяðîëя;1636481 said:
    Imagine that strikeforce. Amauri and Altidore suiting up in blue for the Azzurri. That would be some people's worst nightmare turned into greatest decision ever, like Camoranesi denouncing his Italian roots then helping them win the World Cup like a mercenary!

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Imagine that strikeforce. Amauri and Altidore suiting up in blue for the Azzurri. That would be some people's worst nightmare turned into greatest decision ever, like Camoranesi denouncing his Italian roots then helping them win the World Cup like a mercenary!
    :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Little fishy? How like totally 100% obvious it was a gag? To seriously fall for that is record breaking gullible (shows how little one process info one gets) :lol:

Idiotically falling for that all aside, From the one Red Bulls (such a retarded name) game I saw recently against Toronto, he looks like he has quite good qualities for such a young kid. Besides Feilhaber (wtf is he benched in the worst EPL team of ALL TIME), one of your few young players that has impressed me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Then you are off the hook (and even if Andy was dead in your face obvious, Altidore has an ambiguous name that can be italian) , Salvatore was HILARIOUS though :D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #477
    Fuck you Andy. It was a little fishy without a source, but then again, Italy takes anybody. :D
    That's what makes it a great ploy. :D

Little fishy? How like totally 100% obvious it was a gag? To seriously fall for that is record breaking gullible (shows how little one process info one gets) :lol:
    Well, to be honest, they probably never really heard of the player so they would be like WTF yet still consider it possible, considering nobody knows anything about the MLS.

I just can't believe people didn't notice the marinara sauce thing. I've used that so many times. :lol2:

Idiotically falling for that all aside, From the one Red Bulls (such a retarded name) game I saw recently against Toronto, he looks like he has quite good qualities for such a young kid. Besides Feilhaber (wtf is he benched in the worst EPL team of ALL TIME), one of your few young players that has impressed me.
    Altidore is damn good actually. Without a doubt the best forward talent we have ever had in this nation.

Minus fucking douchebag Rossi, of course. :tdown:

Then you are off the hook (and even if Andy was dead in your face obvious, Altidore has an ambiguous name that can be italian) , Salvatore was HILARIOUS though :D
    I got him mad good.

:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ßöмßäяðîëя;1636514 said:
    Pango Bieskiatsky: Italy is Like Romania, Many Gays, Many Grease Heads, I'm in For the Azzurri
    Romanians aren't greasy, pango.

Btw, Cassano should be taken into consideration ahead of Di Natale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)