So Who Should Play for the Azzurri? (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I read Andy's article,and i was like..everyone posting after him was just going along with the joke.Surely they would have figured it out.But no.I think we should all make a similar post on a Manutd forum about Ronaldo breaking his leg,and put a 'Now the kid who had this toy will need to buy a new Ronaldo action figure' line in the end.It'll make it to 4-5 pages i guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's a football player here in America. He plays for the New York Red Bulls like Andy said. The article is clearly made up though lol. I thought maybe the part that says "marinara sauce running through my veins" would have got everyone. I guess not....
Altidore Ponders Azzurri Call
US Soccer
5/11/2008

Red Bull New York striker Josmer Altidore may decide to play for the Italian National team, according to reports from Italy. Azzurri manager Roberto Donadoni is hot on the young talent's trail.

The 18 year-old American forward has scored 16 goals in 30 appearances for Red Bull, and is already attracting attention from overseas, but not just within club football.

Donadoni sees Altidore as another Camoranesi type player, one who will blossom in Italy and under the Italian National team's reigns. Considering US coach Bob Bradley is reluctant to call up the young star, a move to the Azzurri could be on the cards.

"We like Jozy," Donadoni declared. "If he wants to play for the Azzurri, we will always have open arms for him. He's a good talent with a great future, and there is no bigger side than my Italy."

The American striker could become an Italian citizen in no less than a month should the player make his expected decision to play for the Azzurri. Being a huge admirer of marinara sauce at some of New York City's finest restaurants, the player seems to be ready for the move.

"I would consider myself to have marinara sauce running through my veins," the striker joked. "Italy seems like a perfect place for me to spend my career, and I think Donadoni is a good manager for years to come."

Posts of the fucking century!!! :lol2:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i just love how some folk can jump up and down about something that they obviously did not read till the end. funny shit andy

Apr 12, 2004
Actually for the next year and a half they are.
Wow, you a maths major?
Is the World Cup in 2010 played in January?
:lol2: to the three above.....
Did you not hear they moved the world cup to Januray, they said it was going to be too hot to have it during the month of June in Africa.
Because everyone knows it's hotter in the Winter than it is during Summer.
Oh I didn't know, I'm wicked sorry.
Now this kid must obviously not know that in the Southern Hemisphere the winter/summer months are opposite.

January is summer in South Africa, dotard.

WICKED sorry to break that to you.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Goalkeepers: G. Buffon, M. Amelia, F Toldo;
Defenders: C. Panucci, M. Oddo, F. Cannavaro, M. Materazzi, A. Barzagli, G. Chiellini, G. Zambrotta, F. Grosso;
Midfielders: G. Gattuso, A. Pirlo, M. Ambrosini, D. De Rossi, S. Perotta, A. Aquilani, M. Camoranesi;
Forwards: A. Del Piero, M. Boriello, A. Di Natale, F. Quagliarella, L. Toni.

I think it's absolutely fair choice of 23 players maybe only Inzaghi could be selected instead of Boriello, because we may need Inzaghi's experience and luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)