so who is the worst player of the season (4 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
That's a different question altogether though. Nedved is the last man to blame for our drop in form. He's never given up even through these bad times :touched:
Last year Nedved was our offensive game. He hasn't been nearly as good this year, and that's costed us, a lot in fact. But of course, others have been much much worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
honestly, nedved has been the biggest letdown of the season..i think the dissapointment of last year just killed much of his will for the game. either that or he's just been too inconsistent

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
I'll take back me saying legro is the worst player because he hasn't played as bad as others (montero) and it is his first season with JUVE.......I'll give him a chance..............................
divaio is the worst along with montero

Mar 17, 2004
surely legro and montero. montero having very bad season and i'm not sure about legro.
appiah also not play well. But the real problem in juve squad this season is the tactic. try to play zambrotta in centre midfield is not good decision.

Mar 17, 2004
Hi new to the forum...

Anyways i think Legrotagglie have been the worst player of the season, he needed some adjustment to Juve. But i suppose he'll adjust to Juve-life in next season and show his full potential..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums Pintu ;)

We can only hope Legro's performances improve, otherwise Moggi will look like a darn fool

Aug 1, 2003
Please don't blame Legro yet, it's only his first season, I'd like to think that's a bit unfair.

Deej, wth is Ryan Seacrest doing as your avatar!?

Last season IMO was Nedved's peak performance, I don't think he'll ever be as good as he was last season...

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
its kinda difficult to point the finger at one player, our central defence is terrible, central midfield does not work quite hard, forwards miss lots of chances. so i think that everyone is culpable for the crash in this season.

hope that next season will prove that newbees need time for adaptation and legro & appiah will show their potential

Feb 29, 2004
Di Vaio!!!

He plays good when Juve doesn't need him... Like who cares, we got Trez 'n Del Piero at that time when he plays good, but when we need him, just look how Di Vaio plays... He is killing us, we lose many points because of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)