so who is the worst player of the season (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
Yes, as far as I know! Unfortuantely I wasn't able to watch any of their matches since!
I've only seen a few highlights, but he's a leader for the team, taking PK's and such. It was probably a mistake to loan him, considering our injury problems.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
This is so easy......the top 3 WORST PLAYERS:

3...Paolo Montero--he makes so many mistakes and collects more cards than a poker table.

2...Marco DiVaio--Had his time in November however before and after that he was a total waste on the pitch. Never stepped up in Trez or DP's absence.

1...Nicola Legrottalie--He should go back right where he came from. He makes lots of foolish, uncalled for errors. SELL HIM PLEASE MOGGI SELL HIM!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
The main reason for the team weakness is the defence line, this affects all the players including the attackers, so dont blame Di vaio or del piero for not playing well...

Aug 1, 2003
+ Montero. horrible season, yes, but the dude's old and all and all of you might say "maldini's old but he's not an arse" .. but I'd rather think in a way you can't load this heavy burden solely on montero.. the guy's old, and IMO he's done more good than harm for Juve in his career

+ Di Vaio. Disappointing, yes, loads of missed chances, yes but shitty things like low self esteem happens to players.

+ Legrottaglie. It's his first season FFS. Thuram was bad in the first season. So was Nedved. They weren't horrifying but they didn't instantly settle in.

+ Thuram. With the way our defence is going, it'd be more screwed up if he wasn't there.

IMO the whole team is to blame- because it's not only because of a singular player we're screwed, its because everyone played badly. Football is a team game, it takes a team to win trophies, it takes a team to lose it.

Mar 11, 2004
I honestly can't believe that someone mentioned Fresi as worst player. When did you see Fresi playing with Juve this season? Am I the only one to watch all Juve matches live here??? Fresi never played with Juve this season. I tell you what...Fresi was one of the mistakes Juve did this season. He should have been utilized more instead of being sent to Perugia where he is playing great. He would have come in handy during these times when we need fit players and maybe he could have given some more stability to the defence department.

Worst player of this season for me is Montero.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I can't really say that as pretty much the whole team underperforms this season. All I can do is answer to the question: Who's drop of form influenced us the most? Nedved's.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's a different question altogether though. Nedved is the last man to blame for our drop in form. He's never given up even through these bad times :touched:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I'm not blaming him. Wouldn't dare. Still, it's a fact. We always seem to fall for this depend-on-one-player thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)